Totem

Monday Numbers - THG 11M

It's true that they are not easily impressed though. Those I talked to about it weren't blown away after watching it. But considering they probably watch less than 3 movies per year, the fact that they were interested enough to watch this is saying something already. :)

If I had to purely guess, I'd say it will drop by 10% today, 20% tomorrow, 3% Thurs, increase by 100% Friday, 45% Sat and drop 32% Sunday.

I like how some of you are so quick to say "oh big drop, no legs" when it is a perfectly normal drop......

I think it's a normal drop, but I don't expect the legs to be great. And there is nothing wrong with that. If it makes 350 mill, it is way more than most thought it would. Legs are over rated anyway. If you have "weak legs" coming off a massive opening, it just means that your loyal fanbase rushed out to see it.

I was expecting a 71% drop down to 10.1 million, so anything above that looks pretty solid to me. Assuming it doesn't fall below 10.1 million with the actuals, this is the March Monday record.

Edited by spizzer