The Wild Eric

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

that twitter profile Geralt of the Snyderverse (@Itssan17) is practically a cult leader, spreading hate and encouraging to hate everything in DC that is post Hamada.

Snyder's fandom image is not positive 😪

Edited by poncho
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm part of a fandom that you have called "a horrible collection of people" and "a cult", you don't have to mention me by name in order for me to take offense in that. Especially in the context of the post that I made that was deleted for no reason, in which I was defending the Snyder fandom saying "not everyone is like this".

You're trying gaslighting on me, but we both know what you did, and I hope other mods can see my comment that was deleted, and I hope someone sees that there was no excuse for that, and neither for the 5 warning points you just gave me for my response to your post.

I didn't break any rule here, unlike you, who have been disrespecting, bullying and purposefully trying to hurt members for simply loving movies they love. That's amongst the first rules that we read when we open the forum guidelines, and any regular member who would make a comment like yours, about any other group of people, would definitely get warned.

I honestly hope you find a way to free yourself from this hate, because, we will get what we want. And we're only doing this to get something we love. It's not about hurting you or anyone else. I really wish we can live in piece and mutual respect.

The cult is awful. And there will and should be widespread shunning of them. So all of the cult members can get lost and go to hell.

Also, identifying as fans of a director is not a protected class people can't shun. Shunning people for their Race, Religion, Sexual identification are thing which are hateful. Shunning people for attacking other people and driving them off social media and acting fully culty is free expression. As much as you want it to be, being Snyder-cultists is not a protected category against mockery.

So yeah, screw the entire cult. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I honestly hope you find a way to free yourself from this hate, because, we will get what we want. And we're only doing this to get something we love. It's not about hurting you or anyone else. I really wish we can live in piece and mutual respect.

Life is learning you don't get what you want, no matter how much you love it. We're not entitled to anything, especially not movies. No matter how much you tweet about them

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Torontofan said:

This movie is 3 hours long, its amazing it will finish around 400 million 

Not only is it very long, but it has also quite a darker tone than even the Dark Knight movies, so its very good to see audiences respond positively to this new Batman. I believe this could be similar to Batman Begins in that the sequel could see a substantial increase if they keep the quality on point.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

New victim, Jeffrey Wright 

I feel sorry for him trying to have a conversation, everyone should just follows Pattinson at this point, no social media. 

Pretty much everyone from The Batman is being attacked this week.

This is truly pathetic.

Jeffrey Wright was very good and extremely likable as Gordon imo. Very worthy successor to Gary Oldman. I have no clue who these people are that are hating on him or why they do that but they must have sad lives.

• Like 2

Just now, Brainbug said:

Jeffrey Wright was very good and extremely likable as Gordon imo. Very worthy successor to Gary Oldman. I have no clue who these people are that are hating on him or why they do that but they must have sad lives.

They’re terminally online, often unemployed people with a lot of time on their hands

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Just sn*d*r cultists trying to spread lies.

The member who posted that tweet forgot to mention he wasn't being victim of any cancellation, same person made a tweet saying that Pattinson said the n-word. It's just them hating the movie and harassing the actors, they continue to dropping the bar when you think it's not possible anymore-

That cult are aberrations, repugnant, toxic awful sh!tty people. And a hypocritical admin coming to accuse us of "harassment" isn't going to stop me from saying this. Read the room.

Edited by Lighthouse
  • Thanks 2

Yeah, I enjoy some of Zack's films, but the length these fools go through to tear down everything else to uplift him is sick and nasty...

Every fandom has their bad apples, but the "cult" which has started to form is really appalling and off-putting.

Trying to tear down cast from films outside of Zack's with lies and misinformation...

Get a life! Get a job. Get it together. Or...get got!

21 minutes ago, Lighthouse said:

Just sn*d*r cultists trying to spread lies.

The member who posted that tweet forgot to mention he wasn't being victim of any cancellation, same person made a tweet saying that Pattinson said the n-word. It's just them hating the movie and harassing the actors, they continue to dropping the bar when you think it's not possible anymore-

That cult are aberrations, repugnant, toxic awful sh!tty people. And a hypocritical admin coming to accuse us of "harassment" isn't going to stop me from saying this. Read the room.

Did i said Jeffey was being cancelled? I said many people from the movie is being attacked these days, with this words, and it's true. 

Edited by ThomasNicole

2 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Not only is it very long, but it has also quite a darker tone than even the Dark Knight movies, so its very good to see audiences respond positively to this new Batman. I believe this could be similar to Batman Begins in that the sequel could see a substantial increase if they keep the quality on point.

The TV shows can help as well building momentum for the sequel.

If this one will be close to 400M, i think the sequel is definitely coming to +550M

And i trust Reeves quality wise.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You sound like a supervillain.  Whose version of "peace"?  

"Man, you're straight out of a comic book!" to quote Jim Kelly in "Enter the Dragon." 

By the way, there's this new movie called THE BATMAN, you should check it out -- it kind of smokes the last few Bat-joints. 

5 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

New victim, Jeffrey Wright 

I feel sorry for him trying to have a conversation, everyone should just follows Pattinson at this point, no social media. 

Pretty much everyone from The Batman is being attacked this week.

Such sad human beings. Terrible upbringing that results in spending their time like this 

Hopefully Wright and WB feel enough validation from the success of the movie