Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

2 hours ago, jking123 said:

they should have the reviews comes out like next week. or earlier. I expect RT to be 75 to 85 at best though.

don't think they will drop embargo until after Spider-Verse OW is finished

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr Roark said:

After 5 flops in a row and WBD bleeding they are spending a huge amount of money marketing this film. They really need it to be a huge hit even tho the story leads to nothing given Gunn’s upcoming total reboot in two years.

They really put the shine on it too. They pushed this hard as "best superhero movie of all time", specifically, multiple times, big celebrity endorsements. They need this to be big and it does not seem to be delivering in a way proportional to how hard they're pushing. And clearly they decided to just cut Miller from their promotional campaign so they can't even just promote it the normal way.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

I don't think "best superhero movie of all time" marketing will hurt it. Disney marketed Guardians 3 with "best Marvel movie" clickbait and it worked.

"best Marvel movie" It's almost a slogan now hahaha, they always use that phrase, what worries me a bit is that "All-Timer Superhero Movie" not payoff and people get disappointed because of it 

40 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

I don't think "best superhero movie of all time" marketing will hurt it. Disney marketed Guardians 3 with "best Marvel movie" clickbait and it worked.

No? It just got “best since NWH/best since endgame” reactions from most people… because that’s what their opinion was (and lot of GA agrees)

2 hours ago, Bob Train said:

The criticisms towards the marketing is so weird. 

Wonder Woman 2017 had the same exact marketing model with very early fan screenings and heavy praise from critics.

11 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Why isn't Michael Keaton promoting this at all lol

I know Tim Burton does not give a shit but they couldn't have threw some money at him for some clickbait quote?

Keaton is in London shooting Beetlejuice 2. 

36 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

"One of the best CBMs of all time!"

Yet only rated a 7/10 on his letterboxd 🤔

That's fair when you think about it.

Even the best CBM of all time is a 8/10 as a movie.

9/10 and 10/10 should be saved for stuff like The Godfather or The Shawshank Redemption.