Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

Zaslav seems to be a corporate animal. He doesn't care about what people say on Twitter. It's just a vocal bubble tbh. 

This movie will 100% be released. Specially with the potential this has of completely rebooting the DCEU, which is something I think Zaslav wants to happen. Start over. Which is why I think Blue Beetle will suffer the same fate unfortunately. 

This whole saga has become comical. 

I mean look at the first post in this thread from 2012!

Director:

Writer: Treatment: Phil Lord and Chris Miller

Current: Greg Berlanti, Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim, Chris Brancato and Geoff Johns (Creative Consultant) previous: Dan Mazeau

Starring:

Ezra Miller ... The Flash

Distributor: Warner Bros.

Edited by Rebeccas

10 hours ago, p a p i said:

Zaslav seems to be a corporate animal. He doesn't care about what people say on Twitter. It's just a vocal bubble tbh. 

This movie will 100% be released. Specially with the potential this has of completely rebooting the DCEU, which is something I think Zaslav wants to happen. Start over. Which is why I think Blue Beetle will suffer the same fate unfortunately. 

Zaslev was not brought in to be some great creative genius; he was brought in to handle the debt crisis. Warners is carrying huge debt load, and it reached the crisis point. If WB does not get a hendle on the debt and start paying it down, it will go under. That is Business 101

I think Zaslev is making some wierd decision...I can understand not giving Batgirl a theatrical release if the management thinks it's not very good...ait costs ten of millions of dollars to get a film into theaters...people forget it was started as an HBOMAX feature and a theartical relase was just a afterthought,..but not giving it a streaming release makes no sense. you spent the money might as well

get something out of it.

But he is right in ignoring the twitter bubble. His first duty is to the Warner's sharholders, not the fanboys.

But people here are just plain hysteric about the Batgirl cancellatation. WB will not vanish overnight. And the FLash will get a theartical release. With all the money it has cost..and the propect it will cost even more...it;s too big not to. But I sure as hell would not like to be the guy in charge of marketing this.

Edited by dudalb

I think if this isn’t scrapped, this will end basically like Apocalypse War. The new timeline is too fucked and the Flash must rewrite the timeline as we fade to white. No post credit scene, reboot down the line.

2 minutes ago, YM! said:

I think if this isn’t scrapped, this will end basically like Apocalypse War. The new timeline is too fucked and the Flash must rewrite the timeline as we fade to white. No post credit scene, reboot down the line.

This is the kind of thing fanboys love and nobody  else cares about.

15 minutes ago, belblazer said:

If Aquaman moves to December, then this will go to... 2024? yikes.

Or... Shazam in March, Blue Beetle in June, The Flash in August-October and Aquaman is the first movie of the "rebooted" universe.

If this goes to 2024... I suspect we'll never see it lol

52 minutes ago, cax16 said:

How the hell is 70% a good score? These are literally people who get to see a Superhero movie early. That almost seems like a 70% RT. Although, I guess Good isn't counted in the scoring which would for RT, but still. I would think 80 or 90% would be a good score.  Having been to test screenings for bad movies, I've seen people react well to trash films that ended up getting bad RT scores. Then again, I went to a test screening for Cloverfield 3 and thought the audience ate it up, and then we saw it go straight to Netflix, so perhaps there was a silent majority at that screening that also thought it was complete shit.

9 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

How the hell is 70% a good score? These are literally people who get to see a Superhero movie early. That almost seems like a 70% RT. Although, I guess Good isn't counted in the scoring which would for RT, but still. I would think 80 or 90% would be a good score.  Having been to test screenings for bad movies, I've seen people react well to trash films that ended up getting bad RT scores. Then again, I went to a test screening for Cloverfield 3 and thought the audience ate it up, and then we saw it go straight to Netflix, so perhaps there was a silent majority at that screening that also thought it was complete shit.

The scores are really inflated. Franly, you get less then 80% you are in trouble.

43 minutes ago, CloneWars said:

It's not like the audience is all fanboys dying to see this early and I hear for tentpoles, the scores are slightly depressed due to lack of vfx.

4 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I don't care about alleged rumors about this date, but lol @ the idea that this big shot producer is just hanging around on Twitter to respond to people.

It's Instagram and it's very common that artists talk to fans/fan accounts on their social medias, especially to decline rumors. So?

8 minutes ago, Morieris said:

I don't care about alleged rumors about this date, but lol @ the idea that this big shot producer is just hanging around on Twitter to respond to people.

That is what PR hacks are for.