movies!movies!

Bullet Train | Sony | August 5, 2022 | Brad Pitt and a bunch of other people

18 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I assume this will be rated R, right?

I found this

It will be interesting to see what the film winds up being rated. While an R-rating seems like a sure-thing since outside Hobbs & Shaw, all of Leitch's films have received that rating, there is a small chance that Sony will want to aim for a PG-13 rating in order to have younger audiences join in on the chaos as well.

5 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

It is rated R.  

Twitter hates David Leitch, They were talking about BT last night and how bad it's going to be and how only id*ots attend test screenings💀 st*pid question but do you still think it's going to do well?🥲😭

18 minutes ago, Thena said:

Twitter hates David Leitch, They were talking about BT last night and how bad it's going to be and how only id*ots attend test screenings💀 st*pid question but do you still think it's going to do well?🥲😭

Yes.  It is going to do well.  

Twitter is a cesspool and not even close to reality.  

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Thena said:

You know you can just ignore Twitter if you hate it so much. Baffled why people are so fascinated over that one site

Just now, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

You know you can just ignore Twitter if you hate it so much. Baffled why people are so fascinated over that one site

Or you can just buy it so you can change everything you dont like.

Oh wait, even better, you can pretend to buy it and then dont do it when everyone has moved on to other topics.

20 minutes ago, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

I didn't say that I hate twitter. I just wanted to know if they're right or not about test screenings.

10 minutes ago, Thena said:

I didn't say that I hate twitter. I just wanted to know if they're right or not about test screenings.

EC saw the first 20-30m at CC and said its good. Matt Belloni  (Puck) also saw the same footage and said its good (he does not sugarcoat things at all). 

This movie got on my radar when Lady Gaga was supposed to be in it, and when all these people were announced on the cast I remained curious, but was disappointed at the trailer because it's too centered on Brad Pitt and he's not a compelling action star. He is boring and has no charisma.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

This movie got on my radar when Lady Gaga was supposed to be in it, and when all these people were announced on the cast I remained curious, but was disappointed at the trailer because it's too centered on Brad Pitt and he's not a compelling action star. He is boring and has no charisma.

Brad Pitt has no charisma?

2 hours ago, ban1o said:

Brad needs to calm down with the hit pieces against Angie or a twitter hate train is going to develop against him. 💀 

Excited for this for my bae Aaron Taylor Johnson though. 

It's old. He sued them in Feb.

9 hours ago, Ronin46 said:

EC saw the first 20-30m at CC and said its good. Matt Belloni  (Puck) also saw the same footage and said its good (he does not sugarcoat things at all). 

I believe in them. I was talking about test screening reactions.

5 hours ago, Thena said:

It's old. He sued them in Feb.

lol idk the details about the cases but I've seen 2 different us weekly articles in a week about Brad and Angie that i can only assume are from Brad's PR teams because why now lmao? I know twitter isn't real life but he really needs to cool it. 🤷‍♀️Brad is well liked but twitter is already trying to start to form a hate campaign against him lol. 

41 minutes ago, ban1o said:

lol idk the details about the cases but I've seen 2 different us weekly articles in a week about Brad and Angie that i can only assume are from Brad's PR teams because why now lmao? I know twitter isn't real life but he really needs to cool it. 🤷‍♀️Brad is well liked but twitter is already trying to start to form a hate campaign against him lol. 

They weren't from him.  He's been silent so I'm not sure what's happening or how the reactions will be. Tbh they've been trying to cancel him for a year. IDK. I'm more worried about Bullet Train☹ What if it bombs like Allied after his divorve.

6 minutes ago, Thena said:

They weren't from him.  He's been silent so I'm not sure what's happening or how the reactions will be. Tbh they've been trying to cancel him for a year. IDK. I'm more worried about Bullet Train☹ What if it bombs like Allied after his divorve.

These two films are not comparable imo. Allied was a political thriller and these kinds of movies are not the most appealing ones, especially if theyre only getting mixed reviews. Bullet Train looks like a fun action movie. Box-office wise, thats a much more promising outlook from the start.

Btw, i can totally relate beeing worried about a films box office run when one is really excited for it, but there is no real reason for you to worry about Bullet Train. Not a single indicator (test screenings/trailer reception etc) is negative so far :)

• Like 2