movies!movies!

Bullet Train | Sony | August 5, 2022 | Brad Pitt and a bunch of other people

33 minutes ago, Eric the Last Dinosaur said:

Brad Pitt could stub his toe and that will make you think Bullet Train will bomb. Can you please stop with this? It's really gotten old.

He should't have been cast🥲I will stop talking about it. sry 

Edited by Thena

14 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Is Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie going to be the next dumb celebrity feud for the TikTok crowd to obsess over?

The situation isn't really similar to JD and AH at all, but I guess since it's occurring close in time, it makes people think of that.

It will probably amount to nothing but I've seen like 3 different semi viral tweets about Brad and Angie and with negativity being thrown his way. I don't really know the details of what he's complaining about but he should probably let it go lol. 

19 minutes ago, ban1o said:

The situation isn't really similar to JD and AH at all, but I guess since it's occurring close in time, it makes people think of that.

It will probably amount to nothing but I've seen like 3 different semi viral tweets about Brad and Angie and with negativity being thrown his way. I don't really know the details of what he's complaining about but he should probably let it go lol. 

He said, she sold her shares without his consent to someone that he didn't want. Here if you want to know more. He sued them in Feb also. The new one is an amended case. He was ordered to refile it again before trial

https://www.scribd.com/document/577306413/1935375021-1-54

Edited by Thena

Yeesh that was a bad trailer imo. I thought the first trailer perfectly sold the tone, action, and story well while also being set to the perfect music.

This trailer just felt so confused. And it also definitely showed too much in terms of the action setpieces

Still very excited for the movie tho.

Edited by Pinacolada

18 hours ago, Pinacolada said:

Yeesh that was a bad trailer imo. I thought the first trailer perfectly sold the tone, action, and story well while also being set to the perfect music.

This trailer just felt so confused. And it also definitely showed too much in terms of the action setpieces

Still very excited for the movie tho.

I saw more people loving it this time. Why didn't you like it?

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

This is weird. Trailer 2 on Sony's channel has only 8.7k likes. That's insanely low. On Twitter, the trailer doesn't even have 1M views

The other one don't have so many likes either but anyway😬🥴

Edited by Thena

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

This is weird. Trailer 2 on Sony's channel has only 8.7k likes. That's insanely low. On Twitter, the trailer doesn't even have 1M views

I'm not surprised, Brad Pitt is not a box office draw. The movie will depend on rave reviews to get some buzz.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm not surprised, Brad Pitt is not a box office draw. The movie will depend on rave reviews to get some buzz.

Some here thinks he is😭😭 when he hasn't even had a hit since 2013. OUATIH was successful due to Leo. He stopped being a movie star in 2009.  He was never really a movie star if we being honest. He was just smart for creating Plan B. I give him that. Other than he's not successful at all. Ad Astra, Allied, Killing Them Softly, Fury. How many flops can someone have💀

Edited by Thena

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

Have Sony finally stopped using bots to drive up trailer views and engagement? I know Universal still do (look at the views for the recent trailers for Beast, Easter Sunder and Black Phone all hovering around the mid teens). I beleive Apple stopped recently. 

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Thena said:

Some here thinks he is😭😭 when he hasn't even had a hit since 2013. OUATIH was successful due to Leo. He stopped being a movie star in 2009.  He was never really a movie star tho. 

Two things are true here, related to your concerned trolling of the last two pages. 

1. The Angela and Brad stuff Will have little affect on the box office since men like Brad Pitt are never really held accountable for their actions, and he has enough build-in good will in the media for this not to blow up in the next two months. 

2. It’s asinine to say that Brad Pitt was never a movie star, when to Gen X and Millennials, his name is legit synonymous with “hot movie star”

image.gif

So I would suggest finding a different angle before getting banned from the thread. Cause, girl,

image.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cap said:

Two things are true here, related to your concerned trolling of the last two pages. 

1. The Angela and Brad stuff Will have little affect on the box office since men like Brad Pitt are never really held accountable for their actions, and he has enough build-in good will in the media for this not to blow up in the next two months. 

2. It’s asinine to say that Brad Pitt was never a movie star, when to Gen X and Millennials, his name is legit synonymous with “hot movie star”

image.gif

So I would suggest finding a different angle before getting banned from the thread. Cause, girl,

image.gif

*Angelina. He can't carry a movie by his own🤷🏽‍♀️ That's just fact.