movies!movies!

Bullet Train | Sony | August 5, 2022 | Brad Pitt and a bunch of other people

I only watched half the trailer cause i dont want to be spoiled too much but this looks very entertaining.

Definetly 100M+ DOM imo, with how barren August is, 150M seems possible as well.

1 hour ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

These two films are not comparable imo. Allied was a political thriller and these kinds of movies are not the most appealing ones, especially if theyre only getting mixed reviews. Bullet Train looks like a fun action movie. Box-office wise, thats a much more promising outlook from the start.

Btw, i can totally relate beeing worried about a films box office run when one is really excited for it, but there is no real reason for you to worry about Bullet Train. Not a single indicator (test screenings/trailer reception etc) is negative so far :)

Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

David Leitch was a massive red flag BUT he did make Atomic Blonde and that first trailer looked really fun so I was moderately interested. This new trailer was 😬, I also love it when Sony puts the endings of their films in the trailers. 

Edited by TheDude391

4 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

David Leitch was a massive red flag BUT he did make Atomic Blonde and that first trailer looked really fun. This new trailer was 😬, I also love it when Sony puts the endings of their films in the trailers. 

You didn't like the new trailer?

6 minutes ago, Thena said:

You didn't like the new trailer?

No. What seemed like a fun simple premise now looks overly convoluted and lore brained (liked when Wick did it, not every action movie needs this stuff), plus the big cgi setpiece is just an eye sore.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ban1o said:

lol idk the details about the cases but I've seen 2 different us weekly articles in a week about Brad and Angie that i can only assume are from Brad's PR teams because why now lmao? I know twitter isn't real life but he really needs to cool it. 🤷‍♀️Brad is well liked but twitter is already trying to start to form a hate campaign against him lol. 

Twitter is not reflective or real life or the general public.  

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

No. What seemed like a fun simple premise now looks overly convoluted and lore brained (liked when Wick did it, not every action movie needs this stuff), plus the big cgi setpiece is just an eye sore.

I liked the second one more😭😭 hehe. 

4 hours ago, ban1o said:

lol idk the details about the cases but I've seen 2 different us weekly articles in a week about Brad and Angie that i can only assume are from Brad's PR teams because why now lmao? I know twitter isn't real life but he really needs to cool it. 🤷‍♀️Brad is well liked but twitter is already trying to start to form a hate campaign against him lol. 

There’s 330million people on Twitter and nobody’s Twitter looks the same… Why your Twitter shows you a Brad Pitt Hate Campaign is more to do with the circles you follow.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AJG said:

There’s 330million people on Twitter and nobody’s Twitter looks the same… Why your Twitter shows you a Brad Pitt Hate Campaign is more to do with the circles you follow.

I see it too. It's too much. I think it will have impact on BT😭 This is sad.

1 minute ago, Thena said:

I see it too. It's too much. I think it will have impact on BT😭 This is sad.

Brad Pitt could stub his toe and that will make you think Bullet Train will bomb. Can you please stop with this? It's really gotten old.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

Twitter is not reflective or real life or the general public.  

did you read the post because I'm pretty sure I said exactly that. Thanks for repeating it though. 

No twitter hate campaign is always better than one. 

Edited by ban1o
  • ...wtf 1