movies!movies!

Bullet Train | Sony | August 5, 2022 | Brad Pitt and a bunch of other people

I'll admit I didn't like the second trailer as much as the first but still very much looking forward to this one. Looks like a blast! Love the huge cast and how explosively colorful everything looks in the trailers. Atomic Blonde (director's last original project that I'm aware of) was just under 2 hours. I'd expect a runtime similar to that one for this as well.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 5:56 PM, filmlover said:

This did really go viral and not just in SM so I don't know if it's good or bad for BT. The movie posters got many likes on a gossip page but I want to know how critics will react to this. I feel like it won't get the reactions as its test screening. 

Wasn't trolling.

Edited by Thena

The thing with this movie is that it should attract the hipster internet crowd, but the trailer and the official account's promo are doing very poorly with views/likes. But this is Sony, i'm sure they;ll keep it in theaters for a long time. So, even with a bad opening, legs should be good

Edited by Maggie