Fake

Friday Numbers

Reading this thread with all its highs and downs was quite entertaining. Fanboys fighting "haters" (seems like it's enough to make a pessimistic prediction to be called one), Fanboys getting excited until Nikki reveals her not intended aprils fool joke (that came one day early) by lowering her friday estimates.It just shows, that fighting about numbers is just silly. In the end, they are numbers, facts, nothing to fight about and you can be right or wrong with your predictions. While all the fighting has without a doubt an entertaining side, it's just kind of annoying most of the time and i would rather have discussions about why a movie performs the way it does.Those numbers are incredible for "Hunger Games" should do another 65Mio over the weekend, beating the 2 other big releases combined."Titans" (as I predicted earlier in this thread went down from early estimates) disappoints, nothing to celebrate about that number."Mirror, Mirror" didn't follow my early predictions as it seems, but still manages to have a decent weekend above some very low predictions after the first trailer.

Edited by Poseidon

Some of these predictions from variety and Nikki have been farcical over the past two weekends. Who knows what the estimate will be in the morning. I'm just waiting for BOM, period. There's no point participating in a farce where predictions are changing by several million every couple of hours.

Just woke up people, what did I miss?*reads the previous 5 or so pages* :huh:I'm so confused. Its mathematically impossible for a 55M weekend on a 19.7M Friday. She must have accidentally hit the "5" instead of the "6" on her keyboard. Oh well, hopefully Ray over at BOM wakes up soon and has some sense into whats really going on.

Um, so 18 was a little disappointing, and then it went up to 21 which was great and then 24 which was superb and then back down to 19.5?At least I was asleep during all of this bullshit, but how is it possible you have a 1030 update at 24m which gets revised down bt nearly 5m?Only explanation, that we always knew anyway, Nikki is a fucking media cuntwhore bitch.

Maybe she just wanted to go for the two extremes :PUndercut everyone else's predictions initally so if the Friday was lower than expected she could boast, and then go stupidly high when she noticed everyone's predictions were rising, so she could look good if THG suprised.