lorddemaxus

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City | November 24, 2021 | Kaya Scodelario as Claire, Robbie Amell as Chris, Hannah John-Kamen as Jill, Avan Jogia as Leon

29 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

I doubt this had good screenings. Vieweranon has been wrong on many occasions before.

Why are you riding so hard for this to fail? Its always been a trashy type of franchise. People will know what they will get with RE. I quite enjoyed the Milla ones. Maybe this is worse or maybe better but it will be a bit of fun. I hope its ok and they make a couple more in the future.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

He was also correct when he said Malignant had bad screenings. 

He may have been correct about that but he also went for months about how it was going to be awful and an event for how bad it was etc etc. And then it comes out and gets pretty good reviews and found an audience that loved it  and even with a run of the mill cinemascore that was uneventful.

People were pretty convinced the movie was going to be a train wreck solely because of him.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 4:35 AM, marveldcfox said:

This trailer was a HUGE flop. Only 2.8M views on the official Sony pictures YouTube channel. Will do under 15M domestic.

The trailer has 9.5M views now. I guess its not like a CB where more than half the views are in the first 24hrs.  Around same number of views as Scream. High number of dislikes to likes so I think the game lovers will watch (as it looks like that) and others dislike that approach and will stay away.

5 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Weak casting. Poor CGI. Stilted acting. These games truly deserve better. I do hope this might be good, but I won't be holding my breath.

(Hunk + Tofu spinoff please).

James Cameron adores Paul WS Anderson movies, so he is biased. Likes that PWSA was a huge proponent of 3D.

On 9/29/2021 at 5:36 PM, Firepower said:

Well, that's really bad news then, especially if it includes credits. I'm pretty close to giving up on it after having some hope initially. It needed at least 110 minutes, second half was already tight, maybe even a bit too tight, and heavily trimming first half in this case would mean killing second half.

IMDb have it at 107 minutes now, so it just misses the limit you gave it, by 3 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:
  Hide contents

Actually

Hide contents

I definitely not see the movie long time ago

Hide contents

and it's definitely not a weak movie which make people think The Purge in Raccoon City. 

Hide contents

these are definitely not a reaction.

So it's good?

also does it set up an RE4 adaptation

Edited by RobrtmanAStarWarsReference