Impact

Jack and Jill SWEEPS Razzies!

I knew Jack & Jill would make a "good" showing here, but I didn't see the sweep coming.

Right now, I'm betting that the final Twilight movie will be next year's big winner. That saga just gets knocked too often to not have a Worst Picture Razzie to its name when all is said and done.

I also think Katherine Heigl is overdue for a nomination after One For The Money completed her trifecta of abysmal female lead roles after The Ugly Truth and Killers. It's interesting she's never been nominated yet for a solo acting award.However, I don't consider That's My Boy the sure thing at the Razzies that Jack and Jill was. For starters, I do think it looks way better than Jack and Jill, which is obviously my own opinion. And it wasn't considered instant Razzie bait upon its announcement like Jack and Jill was. Grown Ups 2 is his likely future Razzie bait.

Edited by Jay Beezy

I knew Jack & Jill would make a "good" showing here, but I didn't see the sweep coming.

Right now, I'm betting that the final Twilight movie will be next year's big winner. That saga just gets knocked too often to not have a Worst Picture Razzie to its name when all is said and done.

Yes, I can see BD2 being the ROTK of the razzies.