Eric is Quiet

⊃∪∩⪽ Part II | March 1, 2024 | Reactions drop February 15, reviews February 21 | Zendaya for our next C-3P0

6 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

C 3PO? 

I was about to say the same thing. :lol: Also, the Svedka Robot.

Svedka's Axing Its Sexy Robot Spokeswoman

Also, won't share it here, but Variety has posted an article revealing that one of the big names not known as part of the movie's cast until now but is at the premiere today is in the movie. 

4 minutes ago, IchwanBigBrother said:

I won't spread the info about the surprise casting either, just will remark that I'm quite relieved certain other cast members are returning. Unfortunately I don't know how to use spoiler text here so I can't say more. 

Don't worry everyone who wants to know already knows.

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

Don't worry everyone who wants to know already knows.

Depending on who we're talking about, wouldn't be too sure. I'm treating the board as if it's non book readers and non obsessives, even though the trailers reveal a lot, there's still a ton which they don't. 

1 minute ago, IchwanBigBrother said:

Depending on who we're talking about, wouldn't be too sure. I'm treating the board as if it's non book readers and non obsessives, even though the trailers reveal a lot, there's still a ton which they don't. 

Dune book readers should know which character it is, but saying anything else would to too spoilery for the nonreaders.

20 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Half of these fits are fucking terrible lol

Eh, the only fuckin terrible is that what'sherface in a dull black dress and men in classic suits. The rest are bringing it. It's a sci fi movie so go crazy with outfits. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Eh, the only fuckin terrible is that what'sherface in a dull black dress and men in classic suits. The rest are bringing it. It's a sci fi movie so go crazy with outfits. 

None of these costumes, except Zendayas (also actually a cool fit), are even crazy. Like Anya Taylor Joy is just wearing a burka.

• Like 2