Incarnadine

What is the very first movie you can remember seeing in the theater?

I was checking the movie listings to see what is playing on tv tonight and I noticed an old movie that is the first movie I'm sure I saw in the theater, Jesus Christ Superstar (1973). I was about 7 and my mother was a bit of a hippie and took me with her to see it. I still vaguely remember bits and pieces of it even though I never watched it again, but I think I'll watch it tonight.

The Three Musketeers (1993 version). My parents would drop me and my older siblings off at the movies when we we younger. To this day I don't get loud, obnoxious kids at the movies because my older brother and sister would make sure I kept still and quiet. They used to hog the popcorn though when we would get a large and share.Anyway, even though I know I went to the movies often this and The Flintstones are the only movies I remember seeing in theaters as a child. Why they made an impression, idk.

Edited by glassfairy

Treasure Planet. It was March 2003 and I was 9 already. I never rewatched the movie, but remember it more vividly than almost any other movie I last watched several years ago. My second was Terminator 3, then Return of the King... by now I must have seen 300-350 films in he cinema, I stopped counting them in October 2010 when I was at 234.

I remember a few brief moments of watching Snow White at a drive-in when I was 2+ during the 1983 re-issue. One of my earliest memories in general.This first movie I saw in a regular theatre was The Land Before Time as part of a field trip when I was 7.