Noctis

Thurs numbers

Not really. It'll be at about 30 mill after Sunday, which is something like a 22 mill weekend. If it was to hold to about par for next weekend, then it would be at about 65 mill. I don't think 100 mill is along shot at all.

Basically not dropping next weekend is a very long shot. It's not 1997, Titanic is not this unknown movie that builds WOM anymore. Pretty much everyone has already seen it at this point.

I schooled you, buddy.

Care to explain that one? How exactly did you school anyone? Where was your prediction for anything? I don't see one. If you are such a know it all, play the summer game and see how well you do. I dare you. Smart ass. It's easy to say you knew this and knew that and so on and then not predict a number. I predicted Titanic to drop today, in fact I predicted it to drop 10-15%. What do you predict?

Basically not dropping next weekend is a very long shot. It's not 1997, Titanic is not this unknown movie that builds WOM anymore. Pretty much everyone has already seen it at this point.

Next weekend is the 100th anniversary of the sinking. The 15th to be exact. So there is a good chance tfor it have an excellent hold.

Care to explain that one? How exactly did you school anyone? Where was your prediction for anything? I don't see one. If you are such a know it all, play the summer game and see how well you do. I dare you. Smart ass. It's easy to say you knew this and knew that and so on and then not predict a number. I predicted Titanic to drop today, in fact I predicted it to drop 10-15%. What do you predict?

Baumer... I don't think you realized yet. Elessar just likes to get a rise out of people. 99.999999% of his posts are sarcastic as far as I can tell.

He seems like all talk man, I doubt he plays the summer game.

6.2m14.3m Friday (+130%)13.2m Saturday (-7%)8m Sunday (-40%)Total: 35.5mThis is my optimistic prediction. Realistically I see it doing 32-33m unless it does really well on Good Friday. The Thursday increase is a good start.

Too optimistic, but it should pass 300M by this weekend .