baumer

Weekend Numbers (THG 33.5, AR 21.4, Titanic 17.3)

Its kinda like with Rachel McAdams. I alwayd thought she was beautiful but then I saw her divine ass in Morning Glory and Everything changed. Somebody post the gif, please.

I saw that same ass in Sherlock Holmes/The Vow. She is one hot woman.

You have never been in that 47 Ronin/Thor 2 threads then :lol:

I've seen the slash incident in the Thor 2 thread but what the truck happened in the 47 Ronin thread? Edited by C00k13

I've seen the slash incident in the Thor 2 thread but what the truck happened in the 47 Ronin thread?

Sam/Optimus slash. And Keanu Reeves in a Transformers movie :lol:

She did Veronica Mars, a show that, just like Firefly, was a ratings flop and is one of those ridiculously bad, yet-somehow-ridiculously overrated TV shows that its fans worship as if they were brilliant works of art (their failure is also blamed on the networks by the fans, as if the fact that nobody watched them was not the reason they were cancelled) She has developed somewhat of a cult following among fanboys, and for a little while, Hollywood tried to make her a rom-com star. Fortunately, audiences were not impressed with her "acting," and instead of becoming the new Meg Ryan, she became the new Brittany Murphy, but with less death.

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, how about Meg Ryan after Rusty shag destroyed her sweetheart image and career?

She did Veronica Mars, a show that, just like Firefly, was a ratings flop and is one of those ridiculously bad, yet-somehow-ridiculously overrated TV shows that its fans worship as if they were brilliant works of art (their failure is also blamed on the networks by the fans, as if the fact that nobody watched them was not the reason they were cancelled) She has developed somewhat of a cult following among fanboys, and for a little while, Hollywood tried to make her a rom-com star. Fortunately, audiences were not impressed with her "acting," and instead of becoming the new Meg Ryan, she became the new Brittany Murphy, but with less death.

Of course you didn't like Veronica Mars! First season is great, second season so-so, third season bleh.

With the exception of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, her choices in movies has been dismal. She is a gorgeous woman and I think she is talented, but I am afraid she is best left to the small screen except for supporting roles.