baumer

Weekend Actuals (THG 33.1 mill)

THG: 33,111,557

Hey, it didn't even go down by half a mill. I'm more than fine with that. :DTwilight dropped 39% in it's 4th weekend. But that was close to Christmas. What will this one do without much competition but with no holiday either?

Hey, it didn't even go down by half a mill. I'm more than fine with that. :DTwilight dropped 39% in it's 4th weekend. But that was close to Christmas. What will this one do without much competition but with no holiday either?

This should drop about 75% next weekend. People will figure out eventually that it's a bad movie.

This should drop about 75% next weekend. People will figure out eventually that it's a bad movie.

What's your beef with this movie? :huh:Anyway, I'm hoping for a sub 50% drop, around 17M or so. It deserves to be in the 370-380M range when its all said and done.

I feel sorry for people who are so slow in comprehending things. Edited by C00k13

It's just not worth getting into it today. You Hunger Game loonies have won. You have your movie doing well. I'll leave it at that for now.