Eric Atreides

***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** JURASSIC WORLD DOMINION SPOILERS THREAD ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***SPOILERS*** ***DID WE MENTION SPOILERS?????***

Should have had the Spino show up and fight the Giga with the T Rex 

movie was a mess. I appreciate that they are trying to introduce new ideas and not just rehash what came before like a lot of franchise reboots do, but they are not given full potential with this weak script and terrible editing.  Still entertaining enough is a turn off your brain way but also kind of a missed opportunity 

the legacy characters were treated decently enough though (though Grant felt like he was in the background a bit too much) . At least they didn't completely tear down the originals like Star Wars did. Hell I wish we had seen Lex and Tim as well. and maybe things like Malcolm mentioning Sarah and Kelly

• Like 1

There are some stupid af moments, but the last hour and a half of this movie is really fun and entertaining. However, you can tell that some scenes especially in the first hour lacked so much tension it was ridiculous. 

But, overall fun film. I'm here for dinosaur fun and I got it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Wish I could agree. The Malta stuff would fit right in that last Bourne film that wasn't very fun. The plane eject sequence was something out of Transporter 2 except not as fun even as that goofy scene. I liked the shot of the dino's head above the water while Claire was hiding underwater and holding her breath... That's it though outta that sequence.

I dunno, this idea that a Jurassic Park movie can't have a motorcycle chase in Europe or a plane eject sequence is kinda silly. 

29 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

I dunno, this idea that a Jurassic Park movie can't have a motorcycle chase in Europe or a plane eject sequence is kinda silly. 

Oh, it most certainly can have them... Just thought the execution of each was pretty lame. Lame to the extent that was pretty bored by them. I will say those moments read better than some of the other action beats in the movie though. I'm all for it having all the insane, bonkers Fast universe stuff like that.