Neo

The Revenant | Dec 25 Limited, Jan 8 2016 wide | Opening in select IMAX theaters Jan 14th.

David O. Russell got in a fight with Christopher Nolan at a party because Jude Law wanted a role in Memento over I Heart Huckabees

It was over the Prestige.

I heard it really wasn't a fight so much as O'Russell put Nolan in a headlock.

Christopher-Nolan-and-David-O-Russell-He

• Like 1

I kind of give all of these directors benefit of the doubt and say that if there is a good final product and it makes it's money, they get a pass.

DOR is especially safe because people bitch about him being bad with people. Yet he pulls Oscar and other award nominations out of actors like no one else in the history of ever. He must be doing something right.

• Like 1

I kind of give all of these directors benefit of the doubt and say that if there is a good final product and it makes it's money, they get a pass.

DOR is especially safe because people bitch about him being bad with people. Yet he pulls Oscar and other award nominations out of actors like no one else in the history of ever. He must be doing something right.

Naaa...I don't think they go hand in hand.  You can have talent and still be a prick.  No one deserves to be physically accosted just because you get an Oscar nomination out of it.  They are not exclusive to one another.

• Like 2

Naaa...I don't think they go hand in hand. You can have talent and still be a prick. No one deserves to be physically accosted just because you get an Oscar nomination out of it. They are not exclusive to one another.

But should we buy into the tabloids when DOR has been able to retain a cast through his last three films?

I don't doubt he was actual asshole in the 90s, but I don't buy the whole JLaw fight.

• Like 1

But should we buy into the tabloids when DOR has been able to retain a cast through his last three films?

I don't doubt he was actual asshole in the 90s, but I don't buy the whole JLaw fight.

The guy is on a box office, award winning streak.

People will deal with his shit to get on board with that.

• Like 1

Tom Hardy is a really puzzling actor to me. In many of his roles u cant understand wtf hes saying.

He s supposed to be the next best thing.

He bores me to bloody tears.

Still don't get his appeal.