YM!

Wish | Walt Disney Animation Studios | November 22, 2023 | Chris Pine plays a baddie DILF, new trailer has dropped, reactions are reactions

On 11/1/2023 at 6:47 AM, Morieris said:

I finally nailed why the songs are good in theory but don't hit 100% for me;

Ariana's voice and delivery saves This Wish

The lyrics save Thanks I Get

The voice save Welcome to Rosas.

The lyrics are really the weak point. I'm glad Julia Michaels is getting some experience but having these lyrics for your centennial celebration gives it an overtly simple feeling.

I don’t listen to musical soundtracks before seeing the film, but Michaels spearheading it doesn’t make me optimistic. Not a fan of her music at all really. Issues is one of those “get it away from my head” songs whenever radio would play it that I find very annoying. 

49 minutes ago, Eric Presley said:

There’s a TikTok Billboard chart?

Im too old for this.

It just launched in September, so it's very new.

4 hours ago, YM! said:

This Is The Thanks I Get is also at #20. Also LOL at Bruno being back at #6.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PNF2187 said:

It just launched in September, so it's very new.

This Is The Thanks I Get is also at #20. Also LOL at Bruno being back at #6.

Disney smartly is using the two wish songs and Bruno for its tiktok card campaign

Edited by Mau
  • Astonished 1

As the parent of a toddler who listens to a fair amount of the Disney station on Amazon Music, I can tell you all that these new songs have fully infiltrated. I heard all three this morning (Welcome to Rosas is the one still stuck in my head for what that's worth).

• Like 2
  • Astonished 3

4 hours ago, ZeroHour said:

As the parent of a toddler who listens to a fair amount of the Disney station on Amazon Music, I can tell you all that these new songs have fully infiltrated. I heard all three this morning (Welcome to Rosas is the one still stuck in my head for what that's worth).

Lol that's the one that's stuck in my head too. I find myself humming the opening once in a while. Don't know why.

• Like 1

This movie is clearly the movie which Disney spent the most for the marketing in the Post-Covid era limit it has more than The Marvels . Maybe it's because it's the movie of the 100th anniversary but it's good to see Disney promote finally a movie in a good way