filmlover

The Iron Claw | 12/22/2023 | A24 | Zac Efron | Gonna Be Better Than You Cause MJF Joins Cast 🥰

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I find it a bit weird that Lily James got an And credit, she's not doing press for The Iron Claw at the moment as she's doing a play in the West End but I expect once the campaign trail ramps up, she'll be more involved.

She is a rather big name at this point, Cinderella will be a decade old movie soon and she's been ubiquitous ever since. Probably took a nice pay cut to lend her support to the movie (and receiving special billing in return).

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She is a rather big name at this point, Cinderella will be a decade old movie soon and she's been ubiquitous ever since. Probably took a nice pay cut to lend her support to the movie (and receiving special billing in return).

I do like Lily James as an actress and the fact she does every medium rather than just films, not that there is anything wrong with just doing films. 

A24 is going to have such a busy season. They have four major independent film playing in just 2 months. Priscilla, Dream scenario, Zone of interest and Iron Claw. And three of which look like some serious award contenders. Throwing Past Lives into the mix, A24 is in full force of trying creating Searchlight style of sweep.