The Wild Eric

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

15 minutes ago, JustLurking said:

Ava2 first film to never leave theaters?

Did we ever figure out if IMAX Space Station 3D kept playing anywhere? Here I thought that was already the movie that never left, although I guess COVID closures made that sort of thing impossible!

26 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

the legs already kicking in

Watch out Maverick

Sully and nefeteryi are

Coming!!😎👍

And the naysayers said no 800-900m domestic for A2?

We'll  see about that!

Outstanding!

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post

4 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

if Avatar is only making 14m,  that is meh, of course it will chug along with zero competition 

You can Dream my brother. The fact is competition is getting destroyed. And the rest stayed out of Avatar 2s Way. Now feel the force of Pandorians everywhere.

Wow feeling that Avatar 1 feeling again

No drops baby.and storms

All over

Lets.Go!!

High Five Friends GIF by Avatar

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheldon Cr said:

You can Dream my brother. The fact is competition is getting destroyed. And the rest stayed out of Avatar 2s Way. Now feel the force of Pandorians everywhere.

Wow feeling that Avatar 1 feeling again

No drops baby.and storms

All over

Lets.Go!!

High Five Friends GIF by Avatar

there is zero blockbuster competition , who are they destroying?

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

there is zero blockbuster competition , who are they destroying?

They all moved man. AQUAMAN was originally a.dec release. And black adam was contemplating somewhere in Dec or Jan. Guess what once A2 was confirmed they left the building. So no film would matter if it's all the Titanic Avatar 1 and pure Cameron fans loving the experience  and determined to watch 2-6times or more.

Watch it's still making bank right through feb lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

They all moved man. AQUAMAN was originally a.dec release. And black adam was contemplating somewhere in Dec or Jan. Guess what once A2 was confirmed they left the building. So no film would matter if it's all the Titanic Avatar 1 and pure Cameron fans loving the experience  and determined to watch 2-6times or more.

Watch it's still making bank right through feb lol

Shazam 2 was dated, not sure about Black Adam

1 minute ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Shazam 2 was dated, not sure about Black Adam

Look at the videos on films scared of Avatar 2 earlier this year( wasnt just shazam 2). So was aquaman2. No one challenged Avatar. Now we see why.

I want that 6.4x or better multiplier .

Bring it home pandorians. 

Bring me the Maverick!

top gun maverick GIF

1 hour ago, Flopped said:

How is Babylon looking, do you know? 

Doa for Babylon.

I had 10-12 for it's OW lol.

Puss getting drained badly by AVATAR 2.

Jake Sully going to have words with the kitty for dominance this weekend. All these films were wise to get out of dodge. But Cameron has always been lucky when it comes to killing the other folks.(wink)

clint eastwood Deserve's got nothing to do with it. GIF

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post

6 minutes ago, Kevin Burke said:

Am I crazy or does a $14m Thursday still keep A2 tracking exactly with R1? Doesn’t that equate to a sub $500m domestic gross based on the OW if it keeps tracking that way? I know it’s still early, but if it quacks like a duck and all that.

R1 did 16.7M on Thursday.

That would put A2  22.2M behind and it has not closed the gap at all (its widening other than for Tuesday). If the 14M for Thursday is the final figure.

5 minutes ago, Kevin Burke said:

Am I crazy or does a $14m Thursday still keep A2 tracking exactly with R1? Doesn’t that equate to a sub $500m domestic gross based on the OW if it keeps tracking that way? I know it’s still early, but if it quacks like a duck and all that.

Nope because A2 Is going on my brother. Rem 95 % of audiences in huge polls state their going back again. Avatar has got far bigger.legs. We'll  know for sure if it's constantly having big days and weekends going into Jan. And I feel confident it will.

So many people in those Avatar 40m and 100m strong fb groups and in youtube comments under magnus( he has near 2mil subs on just that platform) claiming they bought 3-4 tickets for this and Xmas week. This run should make some Jaws drop.

I went with 82m even though storms for weekend 2. 112-114m 4day

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Alex SciChannel said:

I'd say let's get out of this snow storm rut before we start making hasty predictions.

There is wisdom in your words brother Alex. The Kal gets the feeling though, that once storms calm down A2 bo kicks up and stays steady.

These compadres rooting for the sequel  to fail will once again get that huge wakeup call man.

Dang- Looks like those 750m-900+ m dom predicts may also be back on the table.🦝🏋‍♀️ A2 eadily Crosses 600m + ww also. Goodbye to BP 2 and Ds2 ww by next week. 

Brothers Jimbo, NcSoft,  Brother stewart, Kayom, Bruce Diginam and all our Pandorians lets focus on a 6.2-7x multiplier...

CMON JAKE Sully and Family!

"HOO- RAH!"

Lol Babylon going to land right in my 12-15m OW. Hah hah. Horrendous  looking film.

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Editing post
  • Haha 2