charlie Jatinder

Christmas-New Year Weekdays Thread || Avatar $20.1M THU - Top 10 DOM or Bust!

6 minutes ago, Verrows said:

Same here. I'm buying up gift cards in preparation. Cineplex offers a bunch of perks when you buy gift cards and they go a long way (free general admissions, PLF upgrades etc.). Also building up points to redeem for the most expensive tickets and only buying basic seats out of pocket. Just gotta get creative with it (people laugh because I have this stuff down to a science 🤣).

That's actually amazing. Here, one cinema chain had this promo where after watching 5 movies, you earn a free ticket that you can use for any movie that you want to see in the future. That allowed me to see 6 to 10 free movies a year.

They stopped the promo. 😭😂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Legion in Boots said:

20-21-22-23-23.6  — what kind of shitty trend are you following 😡

Ignoring 20 since that was a real prediction

7*3

11*2 = (7+4)*(3*(2/3))

23*1 = (7+4*3^0+4*3^1)*(3*(2/3)*(2/3)*(3/4))

59*(24/60) = (7+4*3^0+4*3^1+4*3^2)*(3*(2/3)*(2/3)*(3/4)*(2/3)*(3/4)*(4/5))

Edited by Menor Reborn
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

8 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Do you have a scene card and a cineclub membership

Oh you bet. What annoys me though is they changed the points system. It's no longer the flat number of points for a premium format. Now you just simply use points as a dollar value. In some ways you come ahead that way, like on Tuesdays, but otherwise now a $25 seat that I could get for 2000 points is 2500 points.

Edited by Verrows

29 minutes ago, LPLC said:

Let's go for $21M

29 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

idk

22 sounds better

28 minutes ago, Legion in Boots said:

Following trend guess it looks like 23

12 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Following trend guess it looks like 23.6

1 minute ago, Verrows said:

Like brother Sheldon I'm feeling 25-28. 

Oh No Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Verrows said:

Oh you bet. What annoys me though is they changed the points system. It's no longer the flat number of points for a premium format. Now you just simply use points as a dollar value. In some ways you come ahead that way, like on Tuesdays, but otherwise now a $25 seat that I could get for 2000 points is 2500 points.

Ok you can use the tickets you get from gift cards and they you can turn them into scene points. Then you can get more free tiickets

Edited by Reddroast
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

That's actually amazing. Here, one cinema chain had this promo where after watching 5 movies, you earn a free ticket that you can use for any movie that you want to see in the future. That allowed me to see 6 to 10 free movies a year.

They stopped the promo. 😭😂

Of course they did lol. Feels like a lot of places are squeezing the customer like that nowadays.