XXRDJisDoctorDoom

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

All of us need to admit the truth,if we count internet wave ,Redditor number,internet meme or searching trend,Fan fiction hype as a standard of ‘culture impact’…

Then I will say Japanese Anime will be bigger than any Hollywood movie 😂

Edited by Bruce

1 hour ago, Royce said:

I agree.

After the perfect nostalgic fan service movie (imo) that is No Way Home, The Force Awakens was never the same to me because all I keep thinking now is how they wasted a huge opportunity by not having the original trio together even in a single scene let alone fight the dark side as a team again. Even before Carrie's unfortunate passing, Han was already killed off so it's like the thought never even crossed anyone's minds. Who knows, maybe TFA would've crossed 1B domestic if that reunion happened and Han didn't have a downer ending.

Yeah, i felt this when i saw the movie, what a disgrace to make a new star wars movie being alive the main trio and not be the role leaders of the movie, instead these boys with few charm.
And also kill Han Solo!!! what a gigantic and stupid mistake...
With these 3, for sure would be up to 1 B, maybe 1.1....but disney is expert in making these kind of things...such a pity.

10 minutes ago, setna said:

I always have thought something like this, it´s strange that a country like USA doesn´t count admissions...

Hollywood studios know that attendance has gone down over time, but ticket price inflation allows them to have big headlines in the news…which maybe helps create extra publicity and revenue during a movie’s run. 

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so what we know about Avatar fans is that they don't write smutty fan fiction and they're not Redditors and people still want to act like they're not the best fanbase?

I mean one can argue smutty fan fiction is a positive from a certain point of view. 🤔 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Eric in Boots said:

I mean one can argue smutty fan fiction is a positive from a certain point of view. 🤔 

I think in some aspect fan fiction can keep the IP’s popularity during the official works ‘Vacuum period’,but the problem is,they showed up and speard out too much,they are everywhere,and they just effect normal audience

For example,once a time I search a ‘Ironman vs Captain America fight scene’ on Youtube,and I saw comment are all about ‘Wow Husband beating Wife’

’Tony and Cap should be the couple’

’No bucky is Cap’s wife’blablabla…comment,make me feel so weird

Edited by Bruce

3 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

I feel like trying to CGI replicate Fisher’s likeness for a whole main role after her passing would come off as tactless and a bit gross to far more than just myself. Not to mention there’s the real chance Ford may not even be with us anymore either once the trilogy gets underway, the man is 80. 

She'd probably be in a quick scene (after all, she'd be pregnant). So, they could stick with Han and Luke. Those are the two that never interacted in the sequels anyway.

7 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

why was it changed? that doesn't really convey "not cool" at all to me.

Because it's not "Not Cool", it's "Not Cool, We Are All Disappointed, And Cap Is Gonna Murder You".

• Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 2