XXR vs XXR

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

4 minutes ago, nydedan said:

what if jimbo is right all the time and ATWOW eventually does 800m plus DOM and 2.5B plus WW...

i don't know why i just feel it coming

I can't take full credit, if I was right all along it would have opened higher and then be making that 1b dom and 3b ww

8 minutes ago, nydedan said:

what if jimbo is right all the time and ATWOW eventually does 800m plus DOM and 2.5B plus WW...

i don't know why i just feel it coming

They blasted me and jimbo and maybe 3 other people since  2007 on Bom when.we said how Cameron must not be underestimated with Avatar and when we saw the 16min  Avatar Day in July-August 2009 that this film is electrifying and its going to blow away everything with its groundbreaking . No one thought it could beat Titanic or get near 3billion besides 3-5 people. Love it

Heh heh we could prove to be right again my brother.

Looking very good for Avatar and Cameron fans right now for both those domestic and ww targets being hit.🦝🔥 

" Let's Get It Done!"

4 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

I'm having the feeling that this bitch of a movie is gonna pull a clown card on us and hit $3B eventually 🤡

3B is impossible without a sudden China explosion.

Edited by Brainbug

25 minutes ago, Borobudur said:

Avatar made $397m after 3rd weekend, if A2 follows suit that would give rise to $822m!! I can only hope for everything $718m above.  

ok.. but what if it follows ABOVE suit?

1 hour ago, stephanos13 said:

That's a very bold prediction Jimbo. 🫣 because if/when your numbers are way out of reach you will look like a "fool".

I am of the mindset step by step. First Last Jedi then JW and so on.

Ironjimbo's prediction will probably end up closer than some of the 450-550mil prdiction that there were on here after the OW.

Just the fact that we can discuss a possible 50M 4th weekend for Avatar is already mind-blowing. Anyways, I prefer to stay cautious and expect something in the 40-45M range, which is already awesome

Nearly a 30% jump from the previous biggest non-holiday 3rd Tuesday, we're truly in uncharted territory here (well, uncharted since the last Avatar). $50M 4th weekend is definitely in play but I'm thinking 45-47 right now to be on the safe side.

45 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

3B is impossible without a sudden China explosion.

Rumors of extended run in China or re-release. Also what happens if this gets 7x multiplier domestically and 5x multiplier os?!!

Always a way( Titanic and Avatar 1 should teach you l brother brain bug and a fellow Jurassic park compadre

...JC films...like life finds a way😉).

🦝👍.

Still I'm glad it's heading past Maverick domestically and past Titanic WW and destroys NWH ww after being dormant for 13 years.🏋‍♀️🤯

Take notice  hwood. .

Cameron gets it's Done!

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bruce said:

DOM 4th weekend record is Avatar with 50.3m,let's see if A2 crush it

I feel we can do it. What would be crazy if we get 60m 4th weekend.

Wow...How about that scenario.

Jimbos predicts 55-56

Kal 57-58m🦝💯

43 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

Ironjimbo's prediction will probably end up closer than some of the 450-550mil prdiction that there were on here after the OW.

Right on brother Stewart, in fact there's no doubt about it!🦝👍

" We'll  Send Them The Message!"

3 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

It isn't happening. If it happens, 2023 Spring Festival release are way too strong for Avatar 2 overcome with losing 99% screening nationwide. 

We will see. I know china wants to show how big an American film can be and the president is a huge fan of Cameron. Things may workout my brother.😉

• ...wtf 1