XXR vs XXR

New Years Weekend Thread || Dec. 30-Jan. 1 || ATWOW $67.4M 3rd WE - $88.8M 4-Day WE — Orange Panther $22.6M 4-Day!

12 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Lol ok yea that was just me being a bit of a stinker. Taking a real look at the numbers it seems like total sales for the comp will be about 41-43% of yesterday, but you have to keep in mind that there's a slight expectation of over-indexing in Canada. The only problem is we don't know how much. So with all of that in mind, let's go with a low end of $9.3M and a high end of maybe $11.2M? 

Oh, you!!

That would be a great range to fall in. Thanks again for the early numbers, this has been the most entertaining run to track since TGM, and before then, since AEG.

Edited by Dragoncaine
  • Heart 1

19 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Lol ok yea that was just me being a bit of a stinker. Taking a real look at the numbers it seems like total sales for the comp will be about 41-43% of yesterday, but you have to keep in mind that there's a slight expectation of over-indexing in Canada. The only problem is we don't know how much. So with all of that in mind, let's go with a low end of $9.3M and a high end of maybe $11.2M? 

thanks. Do weekdays tend to have higher % of walkups than weekends ?

1 minute ago, upriser7 said:

thanks. Do weekdays tend to have higher % of walkups than weekends ?

Walkups increase (as a %) the further we move away from the opening. I don't have hard data on your question but yes I'd imagine walkups are higher on weekdays and especially on Tuesdays. 

5 minutes ago, Dragoncaine said:

If XXR's range proves accurate, we're looking at somewhere between a 48-57% Mon-Tues drop. A very-solid-to-fantastic hold coming off an inflated holiday weekday, and two back-to-back holiday weekends.

If? IF?!?!? 

Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Let's agreed on the midpoint 10M and get over this haha 

But honestly even 9.3 would be amazing already, anything over that is just a bonus

2 minutes ago, Ronin46 said:

9+ would be great. I was expecting something in the 8s. If it gets to 10 I may have to go into witness protection (from Jimbo). 

what about the 11.2?

3 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

what about the 11.2?

I will move to a cave in Afghanistan. Hopefully it does get to 11. Would make it more interesting with nothing coming this month that is going to be worth talking about. Another TGM type run culminating in a 700+ domestic total would be epic.