charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

15 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Let's wait and see what Friday looks like before any panic. 8 weekend multi could save the day even with 6.5 Thursday (I'm not naive, but I don't think it's completely out of question).

Your idea of "saving the weekend" is...a 52M 4th weekend? lol

It really doesn't need that much.

Megan and Avatwo might be having a race to $11M for Friday, including Thur for Megan, though I'm not sure either gets all the way there. Would be the first day - and likely last for a long while - that Avatwo doesn't capture the top BO spot for a single day since opening

NWH stayed at #1 for 28 consecutive days (beaten by Scream), TFA for 21 (Revenant), while OG Avatar only lasted 5 days, but went on to hold top daily spot for 51 of the first 56 days of the run, before falling to 4th on Feb 12th

• Like 1

Would be epic to see an actual race between Avatar and Megan for the weekend, but even with a mid 30s OW for the new Queen, i dont see Avatar going under 38M-39M, so i dont think it will be that close.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Lets not make a statement like that about suicide eh?

Yes, @Bruce, maybe we can tone down a bit on the 'suicide' posts. This is probably a cultural thing, but posts about it can be deemed offensive and inappropriate by others. I hope you understand.

8 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Yes, @Bruce, maybe we can tone down a bit on the 'suicide' posts. This is probably a cultural thing, but posts about it can be deemed offensive and inappropriate by others. I hope you understand.

Maybe is a culture difference,in Chinese language environment is just a harmless joke,other people will laugh when hearing it,maybe I should put a lol after it

but yes,I should respect English envirment,I won’t post it again

Edited by Bruce
  • Heart 2

22 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Maybe is a culture difference,in Chinese language environment is just a harmless joke,other people will laugh when hearing it,maybe I should put a lol after it

but yes,I should respect English envirment,I won’t post it again

There's no universal rule on this in the English language environment. You'll find some groups where some people are offended, & others where people will laugh about it.

But, in any event, I think it's fair to respect someone if they are hurt by those words or are concerned that someone else on the boards may be. So props to you for being considerate.

Edited by LinksterAC
  • Like 1