charlie Jatinder

Weekdays (03-05 Jan, 2023) Thread. | Talk about the New York Giants in here!

The MON to TUE drop compared to RO was 10% better. Then with 7.25m for WED its pretty much the same drop as RO . With RO's drop for THU you get 6.65. So just with a x6 multi from that THU you get 40m for the weekend 

Edited by Gkalaitza

On 1/4/2023 at 2:43 PM, XXR the Conqueror said:

Let’s set the goal for today at $7.25M

That's what you said yesterday. Get your facts straight! 🤨

17 minutes ago, XXR the Conqueror said:

Charlie brings the meltdowns and the melt-ups.

The target for today is $6.5M

Edited by stephanos13
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Legion in Boots said:

As far as I can tell, these are the best 3rd wknd/OW for 3500+ openers. Give me a shout if you find anything better than the worst listed here:

JWTTJ 103% (3765 OW TC the widest to have 2nd and 3rd above)

NatM:SotT 85%

Alvin: Road Chip 84.5%

CRA 83%

Night at the Museum 78%

Puss1 72.5%

I wasn’t an accident that I brought up Jumanji WTJ as a Puss in Boots comp before release 😉

Gotta watch out for those Wed before Xmas releases, they have a habit of a soft opening before exploding during holiday period and just racking up $$$

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, M37 said:

I wasn’t an accident that I brought up Jumanji WTJ as a Puss in Boots comp before release 😉

Gotta watch out for those Wed before Xmas releases, they have a habit of a soft opening before exploding during holiday period and just racking up $$$

Be Afraid GIF by Puss In Boots

1 hour ago, Legion in Boots said:

As far as I can tell, these are the best 3rd wknd/OW for 3500+ openers. Give me a shout if you find anything better than the worst listed here:

JWTTJ 103% (3765 OW TC the widest to have 2nd and 3rd above)

NatM:SotT 85%

Alvin: Road Chip 84.5%

CRA 83%

Night at the Museum 78%

Puss1 72.5%

Math GIF by Puss In Boots

• Haha 1

If Puss follows Sing, it’ll be at a 13.2M weekend, actually increasing from its OW on the third weekend and a drop of 21.5% from the second with an 87.8M total.

Forget Sing or Chipwrecked, it’s having TGS esque legs. If the momentum continues, I can see 150m+.

• Heart 3
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, YM! said:

If Puss follows Sing, it’ll be at a 13.2M weekend, actually increasing from its OW on the third weekend and a drop of 21.5% from the second with an 87.8M total.

Forget Sing or Chipwrecked, it’s having TGS esque legs. If the momentum continues, I can see 150m+.

TGS?