GOGODanca

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania — Weekend Thread | 105.5M 3-Day, 120M 4-Day

14 minutes ago, Eric the Conqueror said:

Feels nice to be vindicated when I said wayyyyy back in 2021 that these TV shows were going to cause Marvel more harm than good. :shades:

You uhh... Haven't been. The harm is being caused by the shitty movies 😛

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

Yeah, I definitely think the one-two punch of Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder helped usher in franchise fatigue, which might be why people are being so harsh on this movie. I also think audiences getting a taste of the likes of Top Gun 2 and Avatar 2 are contributing to it. Maybe the Marvel way doesn't cut it for them anymore.

• Like 4

Bad MCU movies never would have worked for people. Good ones will always work for people. Not sure that the ratio between the two will be very favorable for the next few years though -- we'll see to what degree they can course correct but at this point it's a full blown trend not just an isolated movie or two.

17 minutes ago, Favorite Fearless Legion said:

Yes. And those shitty movies are happening because of those Disney+ shows. I've explained to you why the abundance of them is hurting the quality control and the storytelling of this saga over and over and over and over again. I'm not sure why you refuse to listen and don't like it when people complain about these shows being a problem when you yourself hate them, but go off I guess.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Eric the Conqueror said:

Yes. And those shitty movies are happening because of those Disney+ shows. I've explained to you why the abundance of them is hurting the quality control and the storytelling of this saga over and over and over and over again. I'm not sure why you refuse to listen and don't like it when people complain about these shows being a problem when you yourself hate them, but go off I guess.

You've said why you think the shows are the problem, yes. And I've said why I think they are not. Now you're saying again that you think they are the problem, and I'm saying again I do not.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Verrows said:

So for those who've seen Quantumania, what are your thoughts and feelings going forward on Kang Dynasty? Have they changed at all? Still the same? Undecided?

First truly weak Avengers BO

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Yeah, I definitely think the one-two punch of Multiverse of Madness and Love and Thunder helped usher in franchise fatigue, which might be why people are being so harsh on this movie. I also think audiences getting a taste of the likes of Top Gun 2 and Avatar 2 are contributing to it. Maybe the Marvel way doesn't cut it for them anymore.

Nope, these recent movies are just bad. I rewatched Ant-Man 1 and 2 before this and loved them as much as I did the first time. Has nothing to do with "the Marvel way not cutting it." 

• Like 1