Cabin in the Woods

59 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Loved this. Thought someone had spoiled it for me when they compared it to The Hunger Games. If you're a Buffy fan it was pretty clear where it was heading. Basically the "big bad" with no Buffy to save the day.

Person I Don't Like That Thinks We're Friends for Some Reason: "That movie sucked so much."Me: "Well, I can see why you think that, and that's because you're stupid."Thankfully all my friends liked it, and my dad and his friend. I've gotten no taste of this group that thought it was awful, thankfully.

• Like 3

I'll give it credit for attempting something different. The scenes with Richard Jenkins and Bradley Whitford were great. But I wasn't that enthralled with slasher/cannibal family they chose. And I thought the ending was a tad silly. B-

One of the better movies of the genre in the last few years. I had lots of fun watching it. The unexpected twists and turns are executed well. It's humorous, entertaining, but scary and gory enough. 

Marty is one of the most unique characters I've seen in horror movies. The writing and direction are good, as is editing. I really enjoy the banters and witty dialogues of the movie, especially ones from Marty.

One complain I have is that the ending felt kinda flat after a great ride.

But man, this scene is just great. It's what Monsters Inc. should be like IMO  :P

Posted Image

I'd given the movie an A-

• Like 2

One of the better movies of the genre in the last few years. I had lots of fun watching it. The unexpected twists and turns are executed well. It's humorous, entertaining, but scary and gory enough.

Marty is one of the most unique characters I've seen in horror movies. The writing and direction are good, as is editing. I really enjoy the banters and witty dialogues of the movie, especially ones from Marty.

One complain I have is that the ending felt kinda flat after a great ride.

But man, this scene is just great. It's what Monsters Inc. should be like IMO :P

Posted Image

I'd given the movie an A-

you have good taste im noticing
  • Like 1

you have good taste im noticing

Thank you  :D Just wait until I ragged on a movie you love before saying anything definite though  :P

I reviewed some old movies the past few days, and most of them got an A. I did vote on other movies and gave bad grades too, but writing good reviews are far more fun and less depressing for me. If I don't like a movie, I usually just say what's bad about it once or twice and moved on  ^_^

• Like 1