Issac Newton

Weekend Thread - 03/31-04/02 | #FRI - D&D $15.3M, JW4 $7.9M, HOS - $2.1M, Scream VI $1.55M, Creed III $1.4M, Shazam $1.2M &1001 $700K

8 minutes ago, CJohn said:

DnD set for a 60% drop against Mario this coming weekend. This needed at least 350M+ WW for Paramount to even think about a sequel. Right now I would say even 300M won't happen. Likely a 275M WW total or something like that. 151M budget. Its a BOMB.

The last time I remember seeing you pronounce a BOMB like this after 3 days was Puss.

How did that work out?

10 minutes ago, Ipickthiswhiterose said:

The last time I remember seeing you pronounce a BOMB like this after 3 days was Puss.

How did that work out?

that was the last time? you must've missed all his posts in every weekend thread since then.

• Haha 12
  • Astonished 1

We'll be getting proclamations of "ITZ A BOMB!" even if Mario opens to like $125M 5-day next weekend.

Gotta love the $20M+ opening streak that's happening right now as we're weeks away from the start of the busiest summer since 2019. Would be great if that continued with zero downtime between now and the end of August, but that's gonna require all of Renfield, Evil Dead Rise, Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, and Love Again to overperform to achieve such.

Edited by filmlover