kayumanggi

Weekend Thread | May 12 - 14 | Weekend Actuals | 62.01M GOTG III | 12.61M MARIO | 6.68M BOOK CLUB: THE NEXT CHAPTER

It looks like this weekend will beat last year's weekend on the same frame. The month to date still trails, but, even if it underperforms, the presence of a tentpole like Fast X next weekend helps catch up ground. GOTG3 should outperform DS:MoM for the rest of the month. 

It did 92M OS, another stellar hold, just 46%. And as we know DIS likes to lowball, can be 95M with actuals.

+315M cume and while i know there’s competition coming, it should be at 390M or so by next SUN. 

I think +500M is nearly locked atp

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

I don't see any issue in quoting EC's tweets as they're generally just numbers. It's definitely wrong what he did some users here and that's why he's banned. Obviously not a mod so what I say is meaningless but, again, I just don't see anything wrong at all with including his numbers specific tweets in threads. If he has bullying tweets, obviously they'd have no place here.

Yeah. I’m not stopping anybody from sharing his tweets. But it’s important to take this stuff into consideration, especially when others offer the same resources and info

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

So is $1B simply impossible? I know $900M is looking a little more likely with how strong OS is going 

Ask again next weekend, is expected that Fast X will have a negative impact and Guardians to drop in the 50’s both DOM and OS. 

That said, presales for it are pretty bad in US and CHI, if OS follows it and Guardians drop another 40% globally, than maybe 1B is possible.

But so far, a lot of if’s. Should cross 900M tho

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, I Am Eric said:

Yeah. I’m not stopping anybody from sharing his tweets. But it’s important to take this stuff into consideration, especially when others offer the same resources and info

maybe placing them behind spoilers tags with a content warning would be a good solution?

22 minutes ago, screambaby said:

So is EC serious with 20 m plus Sunday? That would be crazy good

Why he not be being serious and floating joke numbers? He doesn't have history of doing that. So, yes, when he posted that update, he sees 20M+ today. Obviously that could change as goes on and he'll revise the number if it changes...

• Like 2