code65536

Monday (16 Apr 2012) Results (THG: 1.4M, Cabin: 1.2M, AR: 0.85M)

Nah, she wouldn't "spin" it, she would just come in, ignore logic and facts, call it a flop, insult Whedon Worshippers and throw in a few :lol: 's.

BINGO

Nah, she wouldn't "spin" it, she would just come in, ignore logic and facts, call it a flop, insult Whedon Worshippers and throw in a few :lol: 's.

No, no, we're Winsome Whedon Worshippers. We mustn't forget the one positive thing that she says about us. ;)

Right, duh. I forgot, we WWW's are the spin doctors.

Yes, you are. You guys still believe Serenity did not flop, you guys still cliam that Firefly tanked because of Fox (and not because audiences ignored it) and you guys still claim that box office flop Cabin only cost 12 million dollars. :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by cochofles

Yes, you are. You guys still believe Serenity did not flop, you guys still cliam that Firefly tanked because of Fox (and not because audiences ignored it) and you guys still claim that box office flop Cabin only cost 12 million dollars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHO claims that exactly? Please point me to the person, because they must live only in your head!

Yes, you are. You guys still believe Serenity did not flop, you guys still cliam that Firefly tanked because of Fox (and not because audiences ignored it) and you guys still claim that box office flop Cabin only cost 12 million dollars. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're still kicking? Wow, you're like a Magikarp. All you can do is splash and nothing else. Pathetic.

Rallax, and three others whose names I forget. WWWs are all indistinct from each other, hard to differentiate them. ;-)

I never once said Serenity didn't flop, because it did. I did and will always defend Firefly because FOX did, in fact, screw that show. You choose to ignore the simple facts, I can't help that.