Bob Train

Steve Rogers Birthday Bash Weekend Thread | 5-Day #s: Indy 83.4, Elemental 18, Spidey 17.65, Sound of Freedom 14.2, No Hard Feelings 11.3

21 minutes ago, DAJK said:

When I worked at a movie theater, I can confirm that nearly every single time people were doing sexual things during a movie, it was a kids movie. The exceptions were It and Zoolander 2. 

But yup. Had to deal with stuff during The Emoji Movie, Pixels, Ice Age 5, Incredibles 2, Minions 1 and 2, and Sing 2.

The weirdest thing I saw during a kids movie was Tommy Wiseau at the preview screening of Despicable Me 2 at The Grove. He was sitting about 2 rows in front of me and me and my wife kept wondering if it really was him. The movie had to be stopped 10 minutes in due to a projector issue and they gave us free passes and we confirmed it was him when the lights came on and got a couple of pictures with him. The other families in that screening were probably wondering why we were clicking a picture with the Geico Caveman or something.

• Haha 7

Only time I ever got a bj at the theatre was during Peter Pan and the Pirates (1990). 🤭

There was no one else in the theater LOL

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, DAJK said:

When I worked at a movie theater, I can confirm that nearly every single time people were doing sexual things during a movie, it was a kids movie. The exceptions were It and Zoolander 2. 

But yup. Had to deal with stuff during The Emoji Movie, Pixels, Ice Age 5, Incredibles 2, Minions 1 and 2, and Sing 2.

Just curious...how do you even find out? Like is it that obvious in the dark and the loud background noise? 

Never thought it actually happens that much irl.

2 minutes ago, eeetooki said:

Just curious...how do you even find out? Like is it that obvious in the dark and the loud background noise? 

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/14/vue-cinema-worker-reveals-that-staff-see-everything-when-lights-go-out-15598795/

PRC_210179822.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&z

11 hours ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

if we have to deal with smug, unfunny people going "people said the flash was great!" every time a movie has positive buzz I'm going to go insane

As someone said to me a few nights ago 

'Dkt take things too serriously'

Edited by screambaby

5 minutes ago, eeetooki said:

It was almost always because the people next to or behind them complained.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, baumer said:

Only time I ever got a bj at the theatre was during Peter Pan and the Pirates (1990). 🤭

There was no one else in the theater LOL

Wow I think I foind d someone here older then me lol 

Edited by screambaby
  • Haha 1

Sorry if already answered, but out of curiosity are the major chains in the US having discount Tuesday today? Or because it’s a holiday it’s regular pricing?

I’m so curious to see what todays numbers will be for everything. I’m not sure what to expect.

• Like 1