kayumanggi

Weekdays | Aug 21 - 24 | Thursday Numbers | 2.29M BARBIE | 1.35M BLUE BEETLE | 1.28M OPPENHEIMER

The avengers 5th monday was 2.050M with a 555M Total.

Barbie is doing more now (2.550M) and It Is at 569M.

The avengers sixth weekend was 11.2M. 

Barbie will  surpass it easily now. 

Edited by vale9001

30 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

The only consolation here is that this is a better Monday number and drop than FURY OF THE GODS.

considering how absolutely embarassing shazam's legs were and that a good chunk of schools are still off, it would've been some fucked up shit if it dropped like shazam

31 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

The only consolation here is that this is a better Monday number and drop than FURY OF THE GODS.

Eh not much of a consolation given the fact that half (or more than half) of schools/colleges are still out and it still only managed a 10% better drop. Not a fair comparison for Shazam 2. That being said I still do think that BB will have better legs than Shazam 2 

13 minutes ago, Agafin said:

And Mon, Wed and Sun will have worse drops. Do Thursdays have any significant pattern in summer vs non-summer?

Thu is typically always the weakest day of the week. Both in summer and nonsummer.

1 hour ago, vale9001 said:

i really don't understand the estimations you make. Why only the mondays drops should be significative? 😅

I stated the fact that if it will have another 47 drop it will be below jw. 1,372,505 for jw, and around 1,35M for barbie

20 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Barbie's Tuesday will be around 3.3. It had 28% jump on last Tuesday...no reason why Tuesday jump wouldn't be the same this week

Don't forget that Cinema Day is this Sunday. I can see many people skipping on Tues and going this Sun for $4 tickets. Tues should get a bump, but not too big.

31 minutes ago, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

Hollywood doesn’t know how to appeal to Latino audiences.

Again, Blue Beetle was written, directed, and starred Latinos. I'm curious what types of films have the highest Latino audience.