Borobudur

Thanksgiving 5-days Weekend thread | BOSS: 42.2m, Napoleon: 32.75m, Wish: 31.6m, Trolls: 25.6m, Thanksgiving: 10.9m

26 minutes ago, Chaz said:

Your current cringe is bad enough.

Cringe Is Good™, Though.

(no, really, Cringe *IS* Good!  People should be encouraged to post cringe!!!)

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Mannnnn, I had some embarrassing moments on this site when I was younger and had all the time in the world.

Haha I joined when I was 14 and man oh man do I hate going back and reading my old posts lol.

1 hour ago, jeffthehat said:

Yeah, anime in general is goofy so I can see why studios would be hesitant to adapt. But superhero movies had that problem as well prior to the 00's. Hell, there still hasn't been a live Ash Ketchum. 

Please never have one.

Wish is absolutely going to be a bigger failure than Strange World for Disney if we are already this close in the numbers between them. May be a bigger failure than Marvels at this rate, since I can’t see OS being nearly as good as that. Their budgets are very similar no? 

Edited by MovieMan89

5 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

what are we gonna do with all the unsold wish toys? my local supermarket has had lots of them for about 2 weeks

I still see a ton of unsold Raya toys at my local 99 cent store, a movie released from almost 3 years ago.

Saw Wish tonight and it is absurdly average, like it was spat out by an AI machine as to what a Disney movie is supposed to be like. Think I might've actually liked Strange World more (and I wasn't over the moon about that one either).

Disney's 100 Year Celebration ended up being not much of one at the multiplex if you ask me.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2