AMCTheater2000

Untitled Ryan Coogler and Michael B. Jordan Film Project | March 7, 2025 | Warner Bros. | Michael B. Jordan to Star

18 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Honestly, not surprised WB won this. They've been on a roll getting big name auteurs since De Luca and Abdy came on board.

Their run is nuts rn. PTA, Cruise AND Coogler already

So I've been thinking more on this project and it turns out The MCU isn't the only big loser here. Amazon-MGM lose just as much as well considering they a Hellsing adaption in the works with the guy behind the John Wick series. ( Hellsing for those who don't know is about Dracula working in service of the Van Hellsing family killing nazi vampires and a rouge sect of the catholic church.)

That's pretty funny tbh. Hellsing should make for a pretty good adaptation tbh. I think MBJ and his company also has a deal with Amazon/MGM which makes it even funnier. He's meant to be doing Creedverse for them. He's also a big anime fan and this film is anime inspired per reports.

16 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I feel like Blade's absolutely fucked when this movie comes out. The comparisons are going to be inevitable and it's not going to be in Blade's favor.

Ironic that it will be a MCU director and star. 

43 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I feel like Blade's absolutely fucked when this movie comes out. The comparisons are going to be inevitable and it's not going to be in Blade's favor.

The rumored period setting I feel has to have been a contributing factor to Blade’s rumored change in time from 1920s to modern day (if that rumor is true).

• Like 1