32 members have voted

1. 1. favorite female character in a James Cameron film

• Sarah Connor from Terminator 1&2
    • Ellen Ripley from Aliens
    • Lindsey Brigman from The Abyss
    • Helen Tasker from True Lies
    • Rose Dawson from Titanic
    • Neytiri from Avatar

i voted RIPLEY, she went through everything with those aliens and even gave birth to the creepiest ulgiest one too then was badass enough to vaccum him into space B)but i love love rose in titanic and neytiri in avatar she was all passion/assertive warrior princess sarah connor had way too many issues (all very understandable if you had a cyborg on your tail)lindsay brigman from abyss was too cold i actually felt bad for the dude in that moviehelen trask was way annoying (what's wrong with a happy boring life in the suburbs huh?)

I wonder if people here end up voting for the character in the first impactful Cameron movie they ever saw. Certainly for me my formative Cameron movies were T1, ALIENS, THE ABYSS, and T2 -- and appropriately enough, Sarah, Ripley, and Lindsey are my faves.For others who've voted, do you find the same thing to be true?