CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

there was 0 action in that teaser

It's one of those...the last made enough money they think there's enough desire for this movie that simply saying...hey...Bond movie...coming...is enough to get people excited.

Might be true.

• Like 1

It's one of those...the last made enough money they think there's enough desire for this movie that simply saying...hey...Bond movie...coming...is enough to get people excited.

Might be true.

Also because I assume they're still filming some major sequences.

question for yall why is it cool and ok for spectre to have "no action" but when mockingjay part 1 had "no action" it was horrible? no need for answers i think we all know it's because of the rampant hypocrisy here and in the world at large

• Like 1

question for yall why is it cool and ok for spectre to have "no action" but when mockingjay part 1 had "no action" it was horrible? no need for answers i think we all know it's because of the rampant hypocrisy here and in the world at large

Cause everyone knows the movie is going to be action packed. This teaser is just saying...Bond comin for you, yo.

• Like 2

Not sure who you're talking to. I thought Mockingjay was better than Catching Fire. 

Actually just remembered, Mockingjay Part 1 did EXACTLY the same thing and no one gave a shit.

FIN02_Seashore_1Sht_Katniss_Tsr_VF.jpg

Was accompanied with caption "Our Leader The Mockingjay Arrives 9/10". Guess what came a week later on 9/10...

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-1-final

So basically both fan camps are playing the victim card here.

• Like 1

It would be hilarious if SPECTRE upsets MJ2 at the domestic boxoffice the same way American Sniper pimp slapped MJ1.  Dunno though, greedy Lionsgate gave MJ2 3D to push up the grosses after MJ1 underperformed.   A SPECTRE over MJ2 domestic domestic club should happen.

• Like 3

It would be hilarious if SPECTRE upsets MJ2 at the domestic boxoffice the same way American Sniper pimp slapped MJ1.  Dunno though, greedy Lionsgate gave MJ2 3D to push up the grosses after MJ1 underperformed.   A SPECTRE over MJ2 domestic domestic club should happen.

how did american sniper "pimp slap" mj1 it barely outgrossed it after everyone was predicting <300m for mj1 and >500m for as. also i don't appreciate the subtle reference to gendered violence with the use of a "manly" movie "pimp slap"ping a movie for teenage girls.

you think this trash forum doesn't already have a spectre over mj2 dom club? either way how can spectre make more than mj2 when it will 100% make less than skyfall while mj2 will 100% make more than mj1?

tumblr_nlp4yjevwc1u6n0x6o2_1280.jpg

• Like 1

Sequel to billion dollar worldwide phenomenon outgrosses sequel to franchise that has never seen north of 900m.

Yeah, real upset there.

But but domestic! Blah blah blah.

were you making the same commentary when mockingjay part 1 demolished american sniper worldwide? or only when it's convenient does dom not matter

were you making the same commentary when mockingjay part 1 demolished american sniper worldwide? or only when it's convenient does dom not matter

Yeah, I was...cause that was...expected?

Why are we arguing? I was mocking the other guy, not you.

• Like 1

how did american sniper "pimp slap" mj1 it barely outgrossed it after everyone was predicting <300m for mj1 and >500m for as. also i don't appreciate the subtle reference to gendered violence with the use of a "manly" movie "pimp slap"ping a movie for teenage girls.

you think this trash forum doesn't already have a spectre over mj2 dom club? either way how can spectre make more than mj2 when it will 100% make less than skyfall while mj2 will 100% make more than mj1?

:lol:

I knew that would get a rise out of you given your previous nonsensical post(and your obnoxious posting history that got you a vacation).  And why are you posting on a 'trash forum'?  Surely you can find something better to do with your time.

• Like 7

:lol:

I knew that would get a rise out of you given your previous nonsensical post(and your obnoxious posting history that got you a vacation).  And why are you posting on a 'trash forum'?  Surely you can find something better to do with your time.

Shit man I was mocking your post but I'm on team Ozymandias now.

• Like 2