BoxOfficeFangrl

Weekday Thread | October 7-10

5 minutes ago, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

po2Xv65Up

pohLTXBTp

The vitriol and reactions are just so overblown. Honestly it's time to quit catering to fanboys.

My man tried to hide that slur at the top of the first screenshot but just couldn’t get all of it.

john-cena-sad.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

I think it's clear comic book and Star Wars fans are some of the most inflexible fan bases. It's clear that they just want the same exact thing over and over again.

This is pure copium

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ListenHunnyUrOver said:

I think it's clear comic book and Star Wars fans are some of the most inflexible fan bases. It's clear that they just want the same exact thing over and over again.

I agree with the Star Wars fans bit

Also your username describes Joker 2's box office well

Edited by HummingLemon496

3 hours ago, coyoteinthewind said:

No way you're a stan twitter gay posting on a board of 20-35 year old straight cis men like it's ATRL or LanaBoards. What are you doing here

Hey, that’s not very nice. And kind of homophobic too! Any and all users are welcome here, and saying somebody shouldn’t be here because they stan a pop star instead of a movie franchise is really mean. Plus, while Stan culture is far from perfect and can be toxic too, I’ll take that over yall straights bragging about how your corporate franchise is better than the other guys’ corporate franchise.

Please treat your fellow BOT members with respect, or you will see a thread ban.

• Like 6

I won't say it doesn't deserve it but it does kinda suck for general movie aficionado morale that Joker is tanking so badly. The schadenfreude of it all has basically been the one thing most people have cared about talking about for the last month. That was another reason I was hoping Wild Robot would be a huge breakout so it'd be a positive enough distraction, but it looks like we're gonna be treading water for at least another month now.

• Like 1