My Avengers prediction is the highest (along with Movieman) at 475M. I really hope it makes that much. WOM seems to be very very strong.My TDKR prediction is also at 500M. Hope IMAX can get it there.

I'm low on Avengers too ( I think I have it at 410 ) But since I totally pulled numbers out of my ass in the last minute I guess I'm ok And for the record I'm not convinced this is doing over 460 so all hope might not be lost

I have Avengers at 381. Not too happy about it.Though I now have more confidence than ever that TDKR can reach $545m I predicted for it.I also think I might have lowballed TASM with $244m, but I'd be shocked if it went over $300m, so if I'm to lose points there, I won't lose many. Same with Brave, for which I think $260m is a very safe prediction. I still think #5 is kind of a wildcard, but I felt confident in picking Snow White just because nothing else looked good enough to me - neither the animated sequels which everyone must be tired of by now, nor Prometheus with its possible R-rating, nor MIB3 which I think will follow in the footsteps of movies like Rush Hour 3 and Terminator Salvation. I think Snow White, with its strong cast, fantasy aesthetic and very good WOM potential will be more appealing than all of those. And I don't think that being released on the post-MD weekend is a factor.

I feel stupid about my Avengers prediction (392m), I wanted to increase it, but I would only increase it to 410~415, nothing more than that. And my Dark Shadows prediction (151m) seems more and more impossible, Avengers will kill it.

While I wasn't there myself, and there's no way to check now, I'd assume that Iron Man must have surprised a lot of people with its $98.6m OW. And who could have possibly predicted it for #2 of the summer?The Avengers will take the cake, though, if it manages to stay above TDKR by September.

Edited by Jake Gittes