Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Hmm, it will probably just go over my head then since all I know is what they presented in the movies.

Honestly I just tuned out as soon as they started feeding us the geeky exposition.

Have zero interest in the Thor/Loki/Skeletor outer space bullshit.

The things I didn't like about Iron Man 2 were Favreau and Samuel Jackson.The third act of Iron Man 2 is so much more thrilling than the first, and although the firs two acts are not as good as the first, they are still enjoyable and there was some really good character development for Stark with his father's story. The film isn't as charming as the first, but it's a very fun blockbuster film.

• Like 1

I think it was just one person who posted the troll smiley and it was meant as a jokeThen it got into this whole thing about grandmothers or something

I posted the dont feed the troll one as a joke.Then he wen´t all ballistic on E

The things I didn't like about Iron Man 2 were Favreau and Samuel Jackson.The third act of Iron Man 2 is so much more thrilling than the first, and although the firs two acts are not as good as the first, they are still enjoyable and there was some really good character development for Stark with his father's story. The film isn't as charming as the first, but it's a very fun blockbuster film.

Fair enough. I found the third act stupefyingly boring, because at that point I didn't give a shit.

Unless you're expecting the movie to climax within it's first 10 minutes, absolutely nothing. ;)

Nobody expects the thing to climax right off the bat. What we would like is something that draws us into the story, not something that starts off immediately with super geek exposition. Thank goodness the other 90% of the movie wasn't like that.

The things I didn't like about Iron Man 2 were Favreau and Samuel Jackson.

The third act of Iron Man 2 is so much more thrilling than the first, and although the firs two acts are not as good as the first, they are still enjoyable and there was some really good character development for Stark with his father's story. The film isn't as charming as the first, but it's a very fun blockbuster film.

I liked it too.. Don´t get the big hate for IM2

Nobody expects the thing to climax right off the bat. What we would like is something that draws us into the story, not something that starts off immediately with super geek exposition. Thank goodness the other 90% of the movie wasn't like that.

But if you don't know it's super geek exposition, what's the problem? It just becomes regular exposition.

The problem with the space scenes is that the alien general looks and is played like a Power Rangers villain for no real reason. Other than that they're fine. They're like 30 seconds of exposition, I don't really get what's so horrifying about them.

• Like 1