Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Where are u getting 210 from? Nikki says 205 which is about a 20% Sunday drop. The Imax loss next weekend does suck tho. That's a shit load of revenue lost.

Rth said 56-61M Sunday earlier.

This movie just won't stop. First with its massive MID, then its underpredicted OD, now this. This is on par with Avatar with its historicrun, but this one has just started.

Plus, a fish-out-of-water vampire comedy doesn't exactly scream IMAX.

A Tim Burton movie with cinematography by Bruno Delbonnel and production design by Rich Heinrichs screams IMAX. In fact it's going to be my first movie in IMAX.

A Tim Burton movie with cinematography by Bruno Delbonnel and production design by Rich Heinrichs screams IMAX. In fact it's going to be my first movie in IMAX.

Oh yes. Sorry. I can hear the mainstream audiences just now:"What about that film that's out this weekend with the cinematography by Bruno Delbonnel!?? Need to see it in IMAX""Is that Rich Heinrichs new film?!?! OMG I'm totally seeing that in IMAX girl!" :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

Oh yes. Sorry. I can hear the mainstream audiences just now:"What about that film that's out this weekend with the cinematography by Bruno Delbonnel!?? Need to see it in IMAX""Is that Rich Heinrichs new film?!?! OMG I'm totally seeing that in IMAX girl!" :rolleyes:

Everyone deserves to see what they want to see, like you and your crap horror.

I'm sorry, when did I say audiences would react like that? Piss off.

Didn't even catch M:I4 in IMAX? You missed out. Dubai sequence was the craziest thing I've ever experienced in a movie theater. Felt like I was about to fall off the world's tallest building.