Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

You have to twitter watch some time. You can guage what the people are saying. This film is attracting lots of families. It may be skewing older male but these matinee sell outs today are proving that gender won't be an issue here. Plus you got all that hot male eye candy in this movie. Women won't miss out, lol.

500M LOCKED!!

:)

Doesn't get any better than this. The Whole Theater erupted after this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yep, that's the best scene in the movie.

She was actually very gracious about the whole thing.

Did she really have a choice? What could she say?

Uh, BKB wasn't exactly gracious when TDK exploded. I'm just saying that's one example where someone steadfastly refused to admit they were wrong. He still refuses to give the movie itself any credit for its success, it was all about Ledger dying.

500M LOCKED!!

:)

Avengers was trending last night right along with Thor, Loki, and Captain America. When I clicked on each one all the tweets were about how hot these guys are, lol. Most were about Captain /America and Thor's bodies, lol.

I wonder if WB is thinking of do a Justice League film, I mean, since their biggest comic treasure is coming to an end this summer, and TA is doing crazily good business.

Of course they are. In this moment I bet they already have marked reunions to discuss a possible JL movie as soon as possible. And it all begins next year with Superman. Batman and Green Lantern reboots in 5 years and a Flash movie.

Avengers was trending last night right along with Thor, Loki, and Captain America. When I clicked on each one all the tweets were about how hot these guys are, lol. Most were about Captain /America and Thor's bodies, lol.

Not Hawkeye?

Weird. Thor and Cap didn't make a huge impact IMO.

I dunno, I've seen plenty of times where people either refuse to admit they were wrong, or they just disappear, or they quibble about technicalities, or they continue to attempt to denigrate the movie, or whatever.But she showed up (actually sometime late on Thursday) and said she was prepared to eat crow and joked around with the active posters in the thread, and then last night she posted (paraphrasing) "wow, I was totally wrong. Amazing result!"