Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I express caution however it is almost certain to match Non midnights of Friday with ease....and increaseSaturday business is the greatest I have ever seen since Spider Man 3.For the first I can remember my theater had a day time Saturday sellout for a big opener...

Edited by Lordmandeep

BTW, what did you think of the film?

LOL I posted in the other thread. I loved it. The plot was thin but the writing of the characters and their interactions went so well. The humor combined with the action was just wonderful. I felt like a kid while watching. It was so much fun.

Norton wasn't made for superhero movies. He played Banner with a bit of a smirk and I hated it. The Hulk parts of TIH were pretty good, but the Banner parts were largely crap.

Anyway, Ruffalo has a kind of haunted intensity that really works for Banner.

• Like 1

I still havent seen The Incredible Hulk.. :mellow:

It's worth checking out. It's a good example of a comic book movie where they didn't do anything especially spectacular, but didn't screw anything up either. It's solid entertainment.
  • Like 1

I can't believe Rourke got 500K for IM2....and they wanted to give him 350K. Are you fucking kidding me? If I was Rourke, I'd have told them to shove it up their keesters.

So would i. I remember reading that ages ago and i was like wtf?. Rourke was hardly in the gutter at that point, he should of told them to go **** themselves.

I also loved the tension between Downey and Evans.

They all had great chemistry, seriously, they did. Every single character worked and I'm more in love with it now (after digesting 2 showings of it over the last 30 hours) than I was when i first got out of the theater. It just gives you so much to think about.

It's worth checking out. It's a good example of a comic book movie where they didn't do anything especially spectacular, but didn't screw anything up either. It's solid entertainment.

The perfect review of TIH.