Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

And btw...where's cochofles? I know she's lurking because she just reported me for calling someone a moron. So she is lurking but doesn't have the integrity to show up and eat some crow pie. :lol:

She came on last night and asked for her crow. I think people were so caught up in the numbers that her post was ignored. But she posted in this thread.

Yeah but the movie's presence will only diminish overtime, it will be a lot stronger next week than 3 or 4 weeks out, so it will be hurting Dark Shadows' opening more than its legs.

It will be interesting watching DS performance, that's for sure.

I'll go you one better Shawn, all the IMAX remaining shows (3 of them including 11pm) are sold out at my theater. This is going to be a monstrous Saturday.

Female demo was only thing I was uncertain with.But your response gives me a lot more confidence now. :)

You have to twitter watch some time. You can guage what the people are saying. This film is attracting lots of families. It may be skewing older male but these matinee sell outs today are proving that gender won't be an issue here. Plus you got all that hot male eye candy in this movie. Women won't miss out, lol.