Water Bottle

Studio Plans

Silver Shark Entertainment Release Schedule

Year 1

SpellForce - The Order of Dawn:

It was my first film in CAYOM but it wasnt anywhere near as good as I want it to be. I´ve played the game again and now rewriting it. Its a phenomenal game with a great story line and I hope I can do it justice.

God´s Deal:

My second big film which I made for CAYOM. It was very well received but it flopped because of the "surprise" factor. I will add something to the storyline and hope that it will do better this time.

American Idols:

A film about some kids on a highschool who encounter right-wing extremist community and have to deal with it.

and maybe:

S-L-A-V-E:

Another fantasy flick, about a world of war and a slave who will change his fate.

Edited by SilverShark

Numerator PicturesYear 9 Numbers TheoryFebruaryDirected By Roger DonaldsonCast: Liam Neeson, Diogo Morgado, TBD Mysteries of the Beyond 2 (title to be changed when plot finished)March 1stDirected By: Alik SakharovCast: Cillian Murphy, Freida Pinto, Anthony Mackie, Kyle Chandler, Taraji P. Henson, Richard Armitage (voice), Keri Russell, Hiroyuki Sanada (voice), Michael Peña, Rachel Nichols (voice), with Benedict Cumberbatch (voice), and Michael SheenTexans Still Hate ZombiesSpringCast: Bruce Campbell, Danny Trejo, Michael Pena, Maya Rudolph, TBD, and Michael Biehn Star Wars: Age of the RepublicMay 17thDirected By: Andrew StantonCast: Armie Hammer, Eddie Redmayne, Ciaran Hinds, Joan Allen, Joel Kinnaman, Brit Marling, Iain Glen, Teresa Palmer, Diego LunaClear and Present DangerJuly 26thDirected By: TBDCast: Chris Pine, Eric Bana, Édgar Ramírez, Noah Emmerich, Sam Shepard, Bruce Greenwood, with Demian Bichir, and Andre BraugherAfter LifeFallDirected By: David O. RussellCast: Peter Dinklage, Mélanie Laurent, Jason Bateman, Dane DeHaan, TBDHomecomingFallDirected By: Timothy Van PattenCast: Ryan Gosling, Chiwetel Ejiofor, TBD, and Kevin Bacon First in the NationNovemberDirector: Steven SoderberghCast: Noomi Rapace, Jeremy Renner, Jackie Earle Haley, Denis Leary, Zeljko Ivanek, Kristen Bell, Garrett Dillahunt, with Glenn Close, and Tommy Lee JonesYear 10It's Kind of a FantasyMarch/AprilWriters: Charlie Day, Rob McElhenny, and Glenn HowertonVoice Cast: Charlie Day, Rob McElhenny, Glenn Howerton, TBD FallenFallDirector: Andrew DominikCast: Brad Pitt, Jon Hamm, John Hawkes, TBDStar Wars 1.2NovemberDirected By: Andrew NiccolCast: TBDImperial DawnDecemberDirected By: Peter WeirCast: Henry Cavill, Richard Madden, Virginie Ledoyen, Rhys Ifans, TBD  Future Plans    StarCraft: Queen of Blades (Year 11)Without Remorse (Year 11)  The First Month (Year 11)  His Majesty's Service (Year 11)Star Wars 1.3 (Year 12)Stand of HonorUntitled Andy Serkis-Directed FantasyEnduranceHalo Reach Adaptation  Dragon Age 2 AdaptationRemake of The Sum of All FearsLunaUntitled Paranormal Detective FilmWhere?Blood Currency Edited by Numbers of House Stark

• Community Manager

Movie Name

Year Planned

Blockbuster Hopeful (BH) or OC Hopeful (OH)?

Status

Gossip Girl Movie

Year 6 or 7

Neither

Pre-Production

Alanna: The First Adventure

Year 6

BH

Pre-Production

Breakdown

Year 6

OC

Pre-Production

The American Revolution

Year 6

BH

Pre-Production

The Magicians

Year 7

BH

Pre-Production

Goosebumps

TBA

BH

Planning

TBA

BH

Planning

Edited by Water Bottle

ARKLIGHT PICTURES PRESENTS...

YEAR 6:

EVE: Friday, April 29th

The Voyage of Marco Polo: Friday, December 9th

YEAR 7:

TBA

YEAR 8:

EVE 2: Tuesday, July 3rd

AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE...

Born to Run - Musical with the music of Bruce Springsteen, in the vein of Julie Taymor's Across the Universe (but with better music).

End of the Wicked - Phillip Noyce drama about modern day witch hunts in Nigeria. Featuring lots of gratuitous death scenes as my obvious Oscar bait tend to have.

Edited by Hunch

Ascended

Voice Cast: Vincent Martella, Ariana Grande, Tom Hiddleston, Leonard Nimoy, Mandy Moore, Scott Weinger

A 2-D animated Disney musical based on the myth of Icarus (Vincent Martella), who crafts wings of feathers and wax to soar over ancient Greece. Featuring Ariana Grande as Corinthia (AKA Cori), Icarus' love interest, Tom Hiddleston as the wicked King Minos, and Leonard Nimoy as Icarus' father Daedalus.

Year 1April- Paranoia- Horror MysteryApril- Cinderella- FantasyMay- Apocalypse- Sci-Fi BlockbusterJune- Dark Victorian- Gothic Horror RomanaceJuly- The Chrysalids- Period Horror ThrillerNovember- Bartimaeus and the Amulet of Samarkand- FantasyNovember (Thanksgiving)- The Neighbourhood- Christmas Themed PG-13 Animated MusicalYear 2The Chronicle of Novara- Christmas

Edited by Hiccup

BobThePizzaBoy Studios

Year 1
The Degrassi Movie (mid-July) - BobThePizzaBoy kicks off the new CAYOM with a remake of his first CAYOM project. The long-running Canadian teen drama comes to the big screen for the first time ever in a road trip musical comedy with songs written by Stephen Flaherty and Lynn Ahrens. The Degrassi Movie is bound to be bigger than the show that inspired it and even bigger and better than the original version, released in Y36.

Energized Entertainment:

Year 7:

Of the Hom'anin - Fantasy, Part 1 of 3

Aspie - Documentary about asperger's syndrome

Corporate Kids - A bad film about kids who rant about how much they hate corporations while they buy things from them.

Attack of the Retarded Alligator: A goofy horror comedy with more comedy than horror.

Plok - PG animated comedy based on the weird platformer.

Year 8:

Year 9:

Of the Homanin - Part 2 of 3

Edited by Electric

Public Pictures

Year 1:

A Very Amazing(Crazy) Christmas Movie
Staring: Jole McHale & Kate Winslet

Year 2:

Ant-Man

Martin/Martian: A science fiction/Comedy/Action film about an alien who crash lands on earth and is found by a man in his early 20s

Year 3:

Giganticalixy: The first installment in an epic science fiction series that is shot in 3D Edited by EmpireStrikesBack

I'd like to introduce both my studio and my intention for my studio in my first post in hereMy Studio will be called: Foundation StudiosMy Aim for this studio will be to focus on more of the mid-range to smaller films (with occasional Blockbusters) I'd love to be known as the quirkier, smaller, based-on-novel type studios (Although I would love if they broke out every now and then :))I'm gone for the next 5 weeks (Backpacking trip through Europe) but I'd like to set some things in motion until I get back and be happily involved after thatThis sounds fun, thanks so much for including a newb like me!

RETRO PARK STUDIOS

YEAR ONE

The Morrow
From acclaimed director Alfonso Cuaron comes The Morrow. With a cast including Jamie Bell, James McAvoy, and Karl Urban, this sci-fi blockbuster focuses on the beginnings of an intergalactic war.

Chronicle
David Michod directs this drama featuring an ensemble that includes Jared Leto, Joel Edgerton, Jason Lee, and more.

Untitled Crime Epic (NEW)
Nicolas Winding Refn directs this crime epic featuring an all star cast that includes Christopher Plummer, Matthew Goode, Aaron Johnson, and Steve Buscemi.

YEAR TWO

Trader Haters
Paul Greengrass directs this gritty blockbuster featuring Aaron Paul, Billy Crudup, and Zoe Kravitz.

Music for the Soul
Patrick Daughters directs this musical about a tragic love story. Eddie Redmayne and Mary Elizabeth Winstead star.

Green Arrow (NEW)

YEAR THREE

The Morrow II
Alfonso Cuaron directs as the intergalactic war continues. Christoph Waltz, Clive Owen, and August Diehl star.

Harvest (UPDATED)
Duncan Jones directs this space drama about a space crew that gets abducted by aliens. This is a revamped version of a script Jones worked on previously.

Goldie Locks (NEW)
Spike Jonze dips his toes into the animated world for his unique retelling of the classic children's story.

Foundation Studios has just announced it's first slate of films, there is no release dates as of now, it is unsure of when FP will be completely up and running

But for now, these films have gone into production

All My Friends Are Dead (Post-Production)

Based on Avery Monsen's well liked kid's book of the same name, All My Friends is a dark comedy that tells the story of a depressed dinosaur named Frank who wakes up to discover that he has slept through the end of the world as he knows it and struggles to adapt to the new species and feelings of isolation he is now experiencing

Starring (The Voice Talents of): Patton Oswalt, Kristen Wiig, Michael Rooker, Bill Murray

Directed by: Wes Anderson

Genre: Animation

Montmartre (Post Production)

As a young woman travels to Paris, she meets and immediately fall in love with an Artist from the Montmartre district. As their relationship grows deeper, she finds herself being whisked away into his magical works of art

Starring: Amanda Seyfried, Nicolas Duvauchelle, Kristen Scott Thomas

Directed by: Michel Gondry

Genre: Romance/Fantasy

Wicked (Filming)

The movie based on the hit musical that has taken the world by storm, Wicked tells the story of Elphaba, the misunderstood green-skinned girl who grows up to become the notorious Wicked Witch of the West

Starring: Kristen Chenowith, Idina Menzel, Peter Sarsgaard, Joel Grey, Shirley Henderson, lea Michele

Directed by: Adam Shankman

Music by: Stephen Schwartz (Featuring a New Song!)

Genre: Musical

A Tramp Abroad (Filming)

The story of Mark Twain - The Ultimate Yankee - and his best friend Harris, as they travel through Germany and Switzerland and react to different cultures in a time when "world-travel" was unknown. Based on Twain's actual journals

Starring: Jeff Bridges (Twain), Jeff Daniels (Harris), Christoph Waltz

Directed by: Alexander Payne

Genre: Adventure/Comedy

Tahrir Square (Filming)

The incredible true story of a group of young adults in Egypt who peaceful protest against the odds led to a historical revolution that shaped the modern world and ousted a decades long dictatorial rule. Paul Greengrass directs this amazing true story starring an all-Egyptian cast

Starring: Khaled Abol Naga, Mai Ezz El-Din, Omar Sharif, Asser Yassin, Ghada Abdul Razek, Amr Waked

Directed by: Paul Greengrass

Genre: Drama

* For Your Consideration

Assassin's Creed: The Piece of Eden (Pre-Production)

A bartender is kidnapped by a powerful corporation named Abstergo, who takes him to a laboratory where he is able to relive and control his ancestor's memories and actions Creed is a non-stop Action movie spanning decades and multiple exotic locations The Walking Dead's Jon Bernthal stars as both Desmond the Bartender and Altair his ancestor

Starring: Jon Bernthal, Kristen Bell, Ben Kingsley, Paul Bettany

Directed by: Doug liman (The Bourne Identity/Mr and Mrs Smith)

Genre: Action

I F***ed a Zombie (Pre-Production)

Two young men who have survived the zombie apocalypse struggle to find chicks and remember past flames in the new world in this raunchy horror-comedy

Starring: Jay Baruchel, Tracy Morgan, Rashida Jones, Zooey Deschanel

Directed by: John Hamburg

Genre: Comedy

Okay, I formed a studio as well.Let me introduce you: GUERNICA FILMSYEAR SEVEN:The Black Pope, biopic, dir.: PT Anderson - Fall

The Bat (Harry Hole), thriller/crime, dir.: David Fincher - December

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher), thriller/crime, dir.: Jonathan Demme - November

The Sic Patriot, historical/war, dir. Michael Mann - ThanksgivingJustice For 96, documentaryBaby Lemonade, mystery, surrelistic, low budget, dir.: David Lynch - FallThe Winter War, foreign, drama

Edited by Alfred Unchained