tommycruise

I need some really stupid movies please....

So some of my friends and I are going to do a competition where we are going to do a bring the worst films you know, watch them and then pick which one was the worst. So I do know my fair share of stupid films but I want to know some of your guys favorite(or least favorite) worst films to bring. So does anybody have any really stupid films they would like to share?About two months my friends and I watched Mars needs a santa clause(or whatever its called) and I have to admit that was one of thee worst films I have ever seen, so does anyone know films in the vein of that films total and utter stupidity?When I say stupid films I'm not talking transformers revenge of the fallen stupid I'm talking like 10X stupider, althought ROTF is an extremely stupid film...

AI is the worst movie I've ever seen. I sat down to watch it with six people at home, by the end I was only one in the room - I only continued watching that piece of shit because I was determined to see it through. It went on forever. And then came that ending. If I ever meet Steven Spielberg I will slap him for wasting what seemed like 5 hours, but was probably only 3 hours, of my life.

AI is the worst movie I've ever seen. I sat down to watch it with six people at home, by the end I was only one in the room - I only continued watching that piece of shit because I was determined to see it through. It went on forever. And then came that ending. If I ever meet Steven Spielberg I will slap him for wasting what seemed like 5 hours, but was probably only 3 hours, of my life.

Excuse me?Artificial Intelligence is one of Spielberg's best films and probably his most personal. It is an immensely beautiful take on life, death, love, and loss. By far his most underrated work. The ending of that film is so heartbreaking and moving.
  • Like 2