CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

FRIDAY 1 PM: These repeats from my sources are still early and based on matinee trends. Warner Bros’ Dark Shadows began its release by making $550K during midnight screenings overnight. MORE

FRIDAY 1 PM: These repeats from my sources are still early and based on matinee trends. Warner Bros’ Dark Shadows began its release by making $550K during midnight screenings overnight. MORE

Does she read her own writing? Repeats?

I think she means 'reports' lol, she repeats herself so much that its on her mind now!.

She's a gossip shill with a lust for power; nothing she does is remotely "reporting". If you're a journalist, you provide a record, you don't edit things on the fly to retcon your way to being correct.

She's the Perez Hilton of Box Office
  • Like 3

Okay, it just always seems funny they announce these so early.

Avengers is still looking to be the biggest superhero film ever, no small feet there.

baby feet