AniNate

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - 6/8/2012

So... why the heck didn't they release this movie this weekend or Memorial weekend? There hasn't been a kiddie movie since Pirates (and that was kind of bust). I would do so much better now than mid-June where it gets slaughtered by Brave.

I've been hating on this film for some time now and predicting a terrible $100-120m gross. Now I'm hoping that it can break out and do over $50m on OW. The May slump has bothered me, and I'd rather just have a healthy box office more than anything.

• Like 1

I mean when I saw a couple of families show up to Dictator, I knew that families are really desperate for something.

What kind of dumb irresponsible parents would take their kids to Dictator?? I hope Mad3 breaks out too, it's currently doing really well on rottentomatoes and all the critics are saying it's the bets of the 3.

What kind of dumb irresponsible parents would take their kids to Dictator?? I hope Mad3 breaks out too, it's currently doing really well on rottentomatoes and all the critics are saying it's the bets of the 3.

That is what I thought too. I can't believe parents these days. When I was young I couldn't even see PG-13 movies. I also saw tons of families at Dark Shadows and MiB3

That is what I thought too. I can't believe parents these days. When I was young I couldn't even see PG-13 movies. I also saw tons of families at Dark Shadows and MiB3

MiB3 is fine. But I also saw families at Dark Shadows. And lots of them in Snow White, but that is normal, I guess.