• POTC: Dead Mans Chest
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • POTC: On Stranger Tides
    • LOTR 3
    • Transformers 3
    • Titanic
    • Toy Story 3
    • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

1. Titanic A+ - utterly incredible and the most emotionally powerful film I've ever seen. Dazzling cinema with great performances, and the best ending to a film yet. My favorite film of all time.

2. Hallows 2 A+ - tied for the best in its franchise. Exhilarating, moving, and an immensely satisfying end to my favorite series of all time. The Prince's Tale is one hell of a sequence.

3. The Dark Knight A+ - the best superhero film without a doubt and redefines the genre. Nolan's best work by far.

4. Toy Story 3 A- - funny with great voice work, and the final sequences are just beautiful in every aspect imaginable. Very well done

5. Avatar A- - really enjoyable film, with a great blend of visuals, characters, story, and action.

6. Avengers B/B - great character interaction, great humor, but too long and the sky fortress sequence got boring very fast.

7. Alice in Wonderland B-/B - will never understand some of the hate its gets. Eccentric performances, and awesome visuals. Fun time.

8. On Stranger Tides - B-/C+ the mermaid sequence is utterly fantastic and saves the film. Cruz was great. But the story was mostly very mediocre, and the mermaid/religious man's relationship was tedious. Needed more action (there were no sea battles!).

9. Return of the King C+ - a disappointing end to the trilogy. It's nowhere near the level of its two utterly magnificent predecessors. Bland and boring most of the time, and the dead ghosts saving the day was just mind-numbingly dumb. The "you bow to no one" line was epic, though.

10. Dead Man's Chest C- Worst of the series. Davy Jones was amazing, and the large squid climax was enjoyable. But Depp was horrible, and the cannibal island sequence was atrocious and added absolutely NOTHING to the film. A huge drop in quality from the fucking awesome CoTBP.

11. Transformers 3 D+ an improvement over its predecessor, yet still crap. Ridiculously overlong, action sequences were horrifically boring (aside from the one bright spot where the building collapsed), and the performances were just absolute shit. Humor still sucked.

12. The Phantom Menace F - a cinematic abortion. Calling this film 'shit' would be a compliment when realizing how atrocious it really is. Absolutely pointless and terrible film, and a big fuck you to all the SW fans (I'm not a fan, yet I can't believe how they must have felt watching it).